X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easts75
    started a topic Billy Smith

Billy Smith

Does anyone know how this young fella has been going lately ? Recently signed on for another 2 years with us

• can'tkeepagoodcoqdown
    replied
    [QUOTE=Thirteen;n783832]

Stares every person down who walks past. He owns that

Thirteen, do you remember him at the gym? The ****er use to draw lines in front of the mirror so everyone knew that was his spot in front of the mirror

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    Originally posted by can'tkeepagoodcoqdown View Post

Brian the barber! Big unit lol
    Stares every person down who walks past. He owns that strip.

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    Originally posted by Freddy View Post

They had the best hot chips and chicken salt ever..haven’t been there for years but loved them as a kid. Loved seeing the Roosters stuff up everywhere too
    “Have” the best hot chips. Nothing has changed.
    And it’s referred to as Roosters Salt these days not chicken salt.

Leave a comment:

• Freddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

And John from Birds Galore is the unofficial major or North Rose Bay. Not only the best chicken shop in Sydney but the most beautifully decorated shop too with Roosters memorabilia everywhere you look.

They had the best hot chips and chicken salt ever..haven’t been there for years but loved them as a kid. Loved seeing the Roosters stuff up everywhere too

Leave a comment:

• can'tkeepagoodcoqdown
    replied
    Originally posted by ism22 View Post

They're basically a public school though... they're not a $30k+ a year private school. Nice view from the top of that hill but nothing much else.

Cross went there didn't he? They were always a pretty good rugby school. Whereas, Scots and Cranbrook are a little bit ordinary. Scots occasionally buy players but Crichton's a local so go figure.

Bouris' kids went to Cranbrook (I did some teaching + coaching there) and I parked my car near their house. I wish I had the $$$ to live around there... I'd go for a jog around the water every morning, hit up the Redleaf pool for a few cool-down laps, get my hair cut by that massive bodybuilder in Rose Bay and grab a latte...etc. Such a good lifestyle around there!!! Could have old mates like Nick and Mark over for the odd dannemann in the evening.

If anybody knows somebody around there who's looking to pay $$$ for a mediocre lawyer with 'life experience' who loves a good tangent and spends 1/2 his day either fighting with Axe/Bongdi over politics or having clueless but passionate rants about the footy then let me know. I'm a perfect fit...
    Brian the barber! Big unit lol

Leave a comment:

• Vasco
    replied

They're basically a public school though... they're not a $30k+ a year private school. Nice view from the top of that hill but nothing much else.

Cross went there didn't he? They were always a pretty good rugby school. Whereas, Scots and Cranbrook are a little bit ordinary. Scots occasionally buy players but Crichton's a local so go figure.

Bouris' kids went to Cranbrook (I did some teaching + coaching there) and I parked my car near their house. I wish I had the $$$ to live around there... I'd go for a jog around the water every morning, hit up the Redleaf pool for a few cool-down laps, get my hair cut by that massive bodybuilder in Rose Bay and grab a latte...etc. Such a good lifestyle around there!!! Could have old mates like Nick and Mark over for the odd dannemann in the evening.

If anybody knows somebody around there who's looking to pay $$$ for a mediocre lawyer with 'life experience' who loves a good tangent and spends 1/2 his day either fighting with Axe/Bongdi over politics or having clueless but passionate rants about the footy then let me know. I'm a perfect fit...
    Ricketson went there also. As did Dave Brown.

Their 1st XV is stacked with Roosters development players on scholarships.

Leave a comment:

• The Brain
    replied
    as Ive mentioned befo.I tell all my Saints mates that he is Billy Smiths grandson and he is a gun and they are all spewing that he is playing for us ...big time ...lol 6 moths later they still believe it.

Leave a comment:

• bondi paul
    replied
    Originally posted by The Axe View Post

Agreed re Waverley. Outstanding rugby school, $15+k p.a, bogan CAS school that has sharply deteriorated.

what did you teach at cranbrook? Legal studies?

scots is a good sporting school but a much different institution that when Tobes went there.

the description of brian the barber as the mayor of rose bay most fitting along with John k from perfection Chocs and bruce Bathgate the chemistbefore he retired. All local legends
    Had to laugh at your bogan CAS comment re Waverley - the best day I had there was when I left and went to Cranbrook many years ago and it was a first at the time. Cranbrook has a fantastatic school Latin motto that translates “ to be rather than to be seem to be”. Waverley was very oppressive unlike Cranbrook which encouraged individuality.

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    Originally posted by The Axe View Post

Agreed re Waverley. Outstanding rugby school, $15+k p.a, bogan CAS school that has sharply deteriorated.

scots is a good sporting school but a much different institution that when Tobes went there.

the description of brian the barber as the mayor of rose bay most fitting along with John k from perfection Chocs and bruce Bathgate the chemistbefore he retired. All local legends
    And John from Birds Galore is the unofficial major or North Rose Bay. Not only the best chicken shop in Sydney but the most beautifully decorated shop too with Roosters memorabilia everywhere you look.

Leave a comment:

• The Axe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Tobin
    replied
    I went to Scots. I don't send my kids there. They would have been eaten alive.

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied

Yes Cross was a star schoolboy rugby fullback for Waverley. I had a chat to him on the phone recently cause he works with a friend of mine. Does very well from what I hear. Lives in The Shire these days.

Yes Brian the Barber is still the unofficial mayor of Rose Bay.

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    Originally posted by Kelby View Post
    Smith good?
    Does anybody rate him?
    Many on here will tell you he is good despite having never seen him play.

Leave a comment:

• Kelby
    replied
    Smith good?
    Does anybody rate him?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X