No announcement yet.

Billy Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can see his class already. Think he will fill out into a big strapping centre with a promising future ahead.

Comment

A gun
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

With Latrell and Manu off contract soon and the possibility we might only be able to resign one if there is big money thrown at both of them, it's good to know we have like someone like Billy coming up the ranks. I believe we recently resigned him too - wouldnt think he would be on too much $ at this stage

Comment

Not only does he have the name for 1st grade but he also has the ability from what I’ve seen of him at North’s. If he stays fit I don’t think he will be playing to many games at North Sydney Oval next year. I wouldn’t be surprised if his career is very similar to Ricketsons.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
            Not only does he have the name for 1st grade but he also has the ability from what I’ve seen of him at North’s. If he stays fit I don’t think he will be playing to many games at North Sydney Oval next year. I wouldn’t be surprised if his career is very similar to Ricketsons.
            Thats a big call mate. If it is, we are in for a treat.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
              With Latrell and Manu off contract soon and the possibility we might only be able to resign one if there is big money thrown at both of them, it's good to know we have like someone like Billy coming up the ranks. I believe we recently resigned him too - wouldnt think he would be on too much $ at this stage
              I agree. We wont keep Manu.

Comment

Manu to the wing, Smith to centre? 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

Manu to the wing, Smith to centre? 2020.
                  Manu to the wing? That's crazy. He is one of the best centres in the game.

Comment

Ricko started on the wing and ended up as a prop at one stage!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post

Yep, I think playing guys out of position so far this year hasnt really worked for us.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Only being able to resign either Lats or Manu will be an interesting situation when both are out of contract. I don’t know who I would prefer to keep. Probably leaning towards Lats.

Comment

Lats kicks goals

on other matter, if you don’t like Brian’s hearcut they wax your nostrils. Who’s had that done? Scary

Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Manu has played a lot of wing. On his day, yes he is a very good centre.
                            Where do we play Smith, Manu, Bmoz, Hall and ikuvalu?

Comment

Can Smith play wing?
                              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Ricko started on the wing and ended up as a prop at one stage!
                                I remember his debut on the wing against Canberra in 1992. Had a blinder.
                                Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X