Roosters vs Broncos team lists

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Ryan Hall is listed to play for the Bears. I assume he is listed as 21 above just to get him feeling like part of the team, but no way will he play first grade this weekend.
    He might if Lats is out.

Comment

I'm loving our bench. Hopefully we can give Radley a rest at some point and move Aubbo into hooker to keep Radley fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster89 View Post
        I'm loving our bench. Hopefully we can give Radley a rest at some point and move Aubbo into hooker to keep Radley fresh.
        I suspect that will happen when Sitili comes on, as long as we havenít had any injuries to stuff up the rotations.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

He might if Lats is out.
          I think it's more likely that Tupou will be out

Comment

UPDATED SQUAD
            1. James Tedesco
            21. Ryan Hall
            3. Latrell Mitchell
            4. Joseph Manu
            5. Matt Ikuvalu
            6. Luke Keary
            7. Cooper Cronk (c)
            8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves (c)
            9. Victor Radley
            10. Siosiua Taukeiaho
            11. Mitchell Aubusson
            12. Angus Crichton
            13. Isaac Liu
            INTERCHANGE
            14. Nat Butcher
            15. Zane Tetevano
            16. Lindsay Collins
            17. Sitili Tupouniua
            RESERVES
            18. Poasa Faamausili
            19. Sam Verrills

Comment

HALL! Been waiting all year to see him go round.
              Originally posted by jism
              I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper Hands View Post
                HALL! Been waiting all year to see him go round.
                Yep same!!! Go well Ryan... hope he kills it in the NRL.

Comment

If Hall happens to kill it after a long lay off, will he hold his spot or what changes will be made. He and Toops are both left side wingers so will one of them get shifted to the right wing ?

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                    If Hall happens to kill it after a long lay off, will he hold his spot or what changes will be made. He and Toops are both left side wingers so will one of them get shifted to the right wing ?
                    If Hall plays and plays well, he will have moved in front of BMoz, so he'll be in the team somewhere.

Jack Gibson always said play to your strengths. Clearly our left side is going better than our right, so obviously the solution is to play two left wingers.

Comment

I'm prepared to cut Hall plenty of slack if he doesn't nail it in the first few games. Will take a while.
                      My friend keeps saying "Cheer up mate it could be worse. You could be stuck underground in a hole full of water". I know he means well.

Comment

Time to down the rubiks cube!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                          I'm prepared to cut Hall plenty of slack if he doesn't nail it in the first few games. Will take a while.
                          Thatís very Unchookpen like!

If he doesnít score at least a double I want him shipped back to England immediately and Iím going to start a thread ďOur worst English recruit in a decade. Even worse than Joe Burgess.Ē

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                            Hall has played on the right for GB in tests

Comment

Who is the last GB rep to don tricolours? I can't think of anyone since Morley (one of my favourite ever players), but there might have been an Aussie with British heritage I've missed or just somebody else I've missed entirely?

Comment

Working...
                              X