Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Injuries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    The Sydney Roosters squad have been assessed following our Round 9 match against the Canberra Raiders.

    Boyd Cordner was forced from the field for a HIA assessment in the opening quarter of the match and was unable to return to the field.

    He will undergo standard HIA protocol leading into Round 10.

    Latrell Mitchell left the field late in the first half, but was able to return to the field and completed the match after being cleared of any serious injury.


    Daniel Tupou was stretchered from the field and taken to the hospital as a precaution.

    He was cleared of any serious injury, and returned to Sydney on Sunday night.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by fletch View Post
      The Sydney Roosters squad have been assessed following our Round 9 match against the Canberra Raiders.

      Boyd Cordner was forced from the field for a HIA assessment in the opening quarter of the match and was unable to return to the field.

      He will undergo standard HIA protocol leading into Round 10.

      Latrell Mitchell left the field late in the first half, but was able to return to the field and completed the match after being cleared of any serious injury.


      Daniel Tupou was stretchered from the field and taken to the hospital as a precaution.

      He was cleared of any serious injury, and returned to Sydney on Sunday night.
      Not one of the best pieces from the Roosters website. Doesn't tell us anything new.

      Comment


      • #33
        On NRL Tonight they said Toups is expected to be named when the team lists are released tomorrow, also said Cordner is basically no chance of playing given the short turnaround.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by fletch View Post
          On NRL Tonight they said Toups is expected to be named when the team lists are released tomorrow, also said Cordner is basically no chance of playing given the short turnaround.
          That's terrific news, thanks for sharing.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by zac View Post

            Not one of the best pieces from the Roosters website. Doesn't tell us anything new.
            The way I read it was that there is literally nothing to report for Mitchell and Toups and they’ll both be back next week.

            incredible considering the worst case scenarios for either of them were months off footy at least!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by bananabrah View Post

              The way I read it was that there is literally nothing to report for Mitchell and Toups and they’ll both be back next week.

              incredible considering the worst case scenarios for either of them were months off footy at least!
              Great news re that pair yes it certainly looked a lot worse at the time. A week off for Boyd will do him good . No good news for the Broncos though as the firebrand Sitili is coming to get them ha ha .

              Comment


              • #37
                Those neck injuries are terrifying for the recipient, and always managed as a 'worst case scenario' by the medics.

                As they should be.

                Thank goodness Toups is fine.


                I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by zac View Post

                  That's terrific news, thanks for sharing.
                  You don’t like Cords, Zac?
                  Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by The Axe View Post

                    You don’t like Cords, Zac.
                    Hehe, I could have phrased it better ...

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      So atm:

                      Cords is 1 week
                      Morris is 2 weeks?
                      Hall is back?
                      Lam is 4 weeks?
                      Friendy is 12 weeks
                      Smith is 4 weeks?
                      Toops is ok this week?
                      Kepaoa is out?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                        So atm:

                        Cords is 1 week
                        Morris is 2 weeks?
                        Hall is back?
                        Lam is 4 weeks?
                        Friendy is 12 weeks
                        Smith is 4 weeks?
                        Toops is ok this week?
                        Kepaoa is out?
                        Where did you hear Lam out for 4 weeks?


                        I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X