No announcement yet.

Injuries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Came to this thread to read up on injuries from today and all I'm reading is about what the opposition is doing.
    F......g Hell.
    Serous?

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterRooster View Post
      Came to this thread to read up on injuries from today and all I'm reading is about what the opposition is doing.
      F......g Hell.
      Serous?
      100% serous

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
        Yep. You don't have to agree.
        Obviously I donít.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Obviously I donít.
          Fantastic.
          Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Once we nullified his attacks from dummy half, the rest of the teams caught on.
            Very true mate..

Comment

Iím hoping Toops is ok. Valued team member. Awesome rooster. Toops if youíre reading this we love you mate, get well and stay well. Was really shocked to see him go off like that and so concerned. Heís got a heart greater than his height!
              Close your eyes to racial differences and welcome all with the light of oneness." - (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterRooster View Post
                F......g Hell.
                Serous?
                Good for updates on player injuries RR

https://www.facebook.com/nrlphysio/

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                  Fair enough. I just think his game has improved a lot from last year.

None of the other teams pose much of a threat.
                  I definetly agree with you regarding other sides not posing a threat..

My biggest worry at Souths is Mr.Handshake Bennett mate,he has a point to prove and itís no coincidence Souths winning record so far his year..

Comment

Good news regarding Toups, has been discharged from Hospital and is flying back to Sydney tonight.

Comment

We've had more injuries this year than last, but so far we're doing okay. Before this round we'd had 24 players play for us, which wasn't exceptional. We've won 8 from 9 and we've got 2 international wingers due back very soon. Losing Jake is a big blow, but at least we'll have him back for the finals; other teams have players who have been ruled out for the season.

Next week could be tough, but there's an outside chance that all three guys injured today could be playing.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

I hope you're right about raiders v souffs, but I doubt it. Just watched Stuart presser - he is just such a loser. "Penalised out of the game". LOL. He is mentally a long way from being all there - that has a bigger effect than any cheating, dirty cheap shots they might pull. Bennett, as much as I loathe him, is getting the most out of Souffs - if they continue this incredible run of injury luck they will be hard to stop.
                        Sticky is kidding himself. The penalty count was 8 ~ 9 in the Roostersí favour and Iíd hardly call that being penalised our of the game.
                        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

Sticky is kidding himself. The penalty count was 8 ~ 9 in the Roostersí favour and Iíd hardly call that being penalised our of the game.
                          Reminded me of us in 2014 when JWH and Maloney kept getting pinged. Think the ref didn't even want to listen to their Captain. Pretty disrespectful IMO!

Anyway, regarding injuries and Jake in particular, sometimes it's a blessing in disguise. A fully fit and refreshed Jake for the finals will be welcome to add more steel to our defence. In the meantime, it seems we are playing a bit more expansive and racking up some decent scores. In the grand scheme of things, not having him for a few months could turn us into a more well rounded team and that's not disrespecting the awesome efforts that our subs are putting in keeping us competitive until himself and some of the other injured players get back on the field.
                          Last edited by chicka; 05-12-2019, 11:24 PM.

Comment

i never realised how much quality depth we actually have, robbo very quietly brining along a few ace forwards

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                              i never realised how much quality depth we actually have, robbo very quietly brining along a few ace forwards
                              I think Faama is an excellent prospect.

Comment

Better to have the injuries this time of year than the finals. - Does anyone know when Morris and Hall will be back?

Comment

Working...
                                X