Injuries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injuries

Really piling up for us, and not just to fringe players.

Our beloved Souffs neighbours on the other hand - what is happening there? Not a single significant player injured, unbelievable luck. You can't count Inglis - they just made him retire because he's too fat.

Gonna be a tough turn aorund back up to Brisbane on Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
      Really piling up for us, and not just to fringe players.

Our beloved Souffs neighbours on the other hand - what is happening there? Not a single significant player injured, unbelievable luck. You can't count Inglis - they just made him retire because he's too fat.
      They will get their turn mate. Goes in cycles.

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

Souths play the dirty raiders in Canberra and I think they play the storm. I wouldn’t tip them for either game.

Comment

Injuries and Damien Cook are the only threats to back to back premierships.
          Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
            Souths play the dirty raiders in Canberra and I think they play the storm. I wouldn’t tip them for either game.
            Hate Souffs but they will towel up the Raiders

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
              Cook? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Hate Souffs but they will towel up the Raiders
                I disagree. They’ll be at their dirtiest best at Bruce stadium. I also think their record there is just as bad as ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                  We showed last year on multiple occasions how to nullify Cook’s running game out of dummy half,on the other hand injuries can definetly derail us.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Cook? Really?
                    Yep. You don't have to agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                      We showed last year on multiple occasions how to nullify Cook’s running game out of dummy half,on the other hand injuries can definetly derail us.
                      Fair enough. I just think his game has improved a lot from last year.

None of the other teams pose much of a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                        Once we nullified his attacks from dummy half, the rest of the teams caught on.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                          I hope you're right about raiders v souffs, but I doubt it. Just watched Stuart presser - he is just such a loser. "Penalised out of the game". LOL. He is mentally a long way from being all there - that has a bigger effect than any cheating, dirty cheap shots they might pull. Bennett, as much as I loathe him, is getting the most out of Souffs - if they continue this incredible run of injury luck they will be hard to stop.

Comment

I think the Raiders will beat souffs down in Canberra . That Suncorp pitch was diabolical more in injuries in it than you could poke a stick at . Our win was character building, cruised to an early and big lead. Most of Left side injured an hung on to a narrow victory. I really hope Toops is not badly injured, get well soon big fella .

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Cook? Really?
                              Yeah, overrated.

Comment

Working...
                              X