No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Raiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Ricky was smug before the game also when interviewed on fox, saying “I’m sick of hearing about the Roosters.” He also said he didn’t feel the Roosters were the Raiders true test of their season so far, dismissing them as the benchmark.
    so glad we punter that wanker

Comment

• Originally posted by Lydon View Post
      Ricky Stuart having a whinge about the one sided penalties against his team in the first,claiming his team had no chance as they were penalised out of the game..

What an an absolute classless tools this guy has become!
      I thought I told Ricky “no more excuses” many years ago. He obviously wasn’t listening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I thought I told Ricky “no more excuses” many years ago. He obviously wasn’t listening.
        His reaction that night was enough to show all of us supporters the classless nature of the man..

Comment

If you want to see the difference between the two coaches watch the press conferences. One was all class and the other was.......Ricky.

Comment

Ricky Stuart having a whinge about the one sided penalties against his team in the first,claiming his team had no chance as they were penalised out of the game..

What an an absolute classless tools this guy has become!
            He reminds me of this bear doco I watched a while back where there was this shonky beta male constantly lurking around trying to eat a mamma bear's cubs because he was shyte at fishing. Despite all his dog tactics, the mamma bear still fed her cubs, kept them safe and got then to the place with all the juicy tuna.

Maybe this was all a setup and the NRL secretly re-played the rugby leave version of this doco for mother's day?

Comment

His reaction that night was enough to show all of us supporters the classless nature of the man..
              Not gonna lie, i need to hear more of this story

Comment

• Originally posted by stringaz View Post

Not gonna lie, i need to hear more of this story
                I will leave it to Thirteen to tell the story since he was the headline act that night at Easts Leagues

Comment

Lol....that you did.

Comment

• Stuarts lost the plot if we hadn't lost lats, cordner and toups to injury his team wouldn't have had a snowflakes chance in hell of running us down

Comment

• Loved the Canberra Times headline ‘courageous Raiders go down to Roosters’. I must have been watching the wrong game as I thought the Roosters was the team losing players left, right and centre and showing all the courage.

Comment

I don’t think he ever recovered from his encounter with “the idiot in the blue shirt”
                        Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

• To be fair, the Raiders were copping it in that first half the same way we used to cop it when JWH, Maloney and Friend were getting pinged and the refs wouldn't even speak to Jake. The Raiders got the exact same treatment today. Now I am glad for the win and it makes a change to see the boot on the other foot, however, it's disrespectful not to treat both sets of players the same IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump View Post

I don’t think he ever recovered from his encounter with “the idiot in the blue shirt”
                            I always thought his apology to me was insincere.

Comment

• Roosters won the first half penalty count 5-4. Hardly overwhelming. Raiders won the second half penalty count 3-1. Overall count 7-6 to the Raiders. Ricky is just making excuses for his team not being able to come from behind against a depleted opposition and with a bit of help from penalties in the second half. Definition of a bad sport.

Comment

• I thought JWH was the Roosters best yesterday.
                                Even though I love Latrell I’m starting to think that he over exaggerates his injuries. Last week against the Tigers he dived through the air when Cordner scored & after landing lied there like he had been knocked out & then suddenly gets back to his feet. In yesterday’s game by his actions it appeared that he had done some real damage to his groin & could hardly walk but then made a miraculous recovery & came back on like nothing had happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X