No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Raiders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bam Bam Latrell like most gifted people in any field..........a tad eccentric & prone to drama

mind you he's young, & spooks easily
    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      I thought JWH was the Roosters best yesterday.
      Even though I love Latrell Iím starting to think that he over exaggerates his injuries. Last week against the Tigers he dived through the air when Cordner scored & after landing lied there like he had been knocked out & then suddenly gets back to his feet. In yesterdayís game by his actions it appeared that he had done some real damage to his groin & could hardly walk but then made a miraculous recovery & came back on like nothing had happened.
      Robbo said he'd aggravated an earlier injury.

He's probably lucky he missed the ball diving during Cord's try. Would have been even more winded had he got it. But he readjusted.

Yes Lat's does the Duge a bit. Gives him a chance to get his breath back too.
      During my junior days we had a guy who was a special to go down writhing at least twice every game. Maybe he fancied the zambuck...don't really know. But I do know that we were thinking of getting to the ground early and digging a hole for him (outside the field of course) before the last game. Lucky we didn't...he didn't play...pulled out injured.

Comment

• Originally posted by Louis N View Post

Robbo said he'd aggravated an earlier injury.

He's probably lucky he missed the ball diving during Cord's try. Would have been even more winded had he got it. But he readjusted.

Yes Lat's does the Duge a bit. Gives him a chance to get his breath back too.
        During my junior days we had a guy who was a special to go down writhing at least twice every game. Maybe he fancied the zambuck...don't really know. But I do know that we were thinking of getting to the ground early and digging a hole for him (outside the field of course) before the last game. Lucky we didn't...he didn't play...pulled out injured.
        Was his name Ray Price?
        Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Working...
        X