No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Raiders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a really dry and fast track, slide defence ain't the way to go.

Comment

Bit soft that
      "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

Comment

With the short turnaround Cordner won't play on Friday against the Broncos either.

Comment

Aubo to start vs broncos? Verrills to the bench

Comment

How many times does Josh Hodgson break the rules. About five times so far but on the Cronk flop he finally got caught,

Comment

Was that a penalty try? Iím shocked we got that call

Comment

Penalty try. And it's indicative of the dirt that the Raiders are putting into this game hoping to put the Roosters off their game. Ricky would've sent them out with those instructions as they can't possibly match is for talent.

Comment

Fuuuuuuuuuucccck

Comment

Canberra are a bogey side for Roosters injuries. Mitchell done his groin. This is getting serious. Great try but I'd give it all back for Latrell to be fit.

Comment

This will take a lot of character to win this

Comment

They can win 18 up. Fg before half time may help.

Comment

Toops gone down, these injuries are a killer

Comment

I think I'm going to be sick

Comment

This is really going to take some character. Tupou is a stretcher job now. That was a dangerous flop after already a head clash leading into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
                                Toops gone down, these injuries are a killer
                                They're all coming off dangerous contact too.
                                1. This is why you send people off... to calm them down. Hey guys the loss will be a lot worse for you if you play dirty. Off... 10 in the bin. Same to the next dodgy tackle I see from you guys.
                                2. I really don't want us to have to play the 2nd half!! IMO Raiders should have 6 competition points deducted and we should be awarded the game at 1/2 time. Suspension for Grub 1 and Grub 2... fine for Sticky as he's asked them to do this.

Manu gets suspended for a 'crusher'. How many weeks do you get for an intentional shoulder charge (after your team has been penalised for one in the previous play + warned) and then this awkward fukking knees around the nevk BS while you intentionally diver in over him.

The tackle on Latrell was legit and he was sorry (was all momentum) but that was just BS!!!

Result? Raiders get no disadvantage or penalty... and probably beat us because Cords, Latrell and Toops are out injured in the 2nd half.

Edit: loool and another fukking farce!!!! Raiders #5 does a decent kick, then he straight away goes and tackles Maubs from behind so that he can't chase it. Nothing! No penalty. Instead we need to rely on Tedesco's brilliance to carve them a new one. Fuk me you're a grub sticky!!!
                                Last edited by ism22; 05-12-2019, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X