No announcement yet.

Coopers cloes ,Will he play on or retire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What sort of time frame on a decision have the Roosters given CC?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      What sort of time frame on a decision have the Roosters given CC?
      He said again today in a interview he is very close to a decision , my guess is within 2 weeks

Comment

I fully expect him to retire after winning two premierships with the Roosters , but would bloody love to see him go around in 2020 with us . I think he's had enough of getting smashed around after kicking and all the cheap shots he cops as a playmaker . Everyone wants to beat the best and it must get tiring . Champion !

Comment

The amount of games he has played and the high level that so many of those games have been at must take it's toll. It's not as if Cooper switches off in a match, he's in there all the way.

His primary motive in moving to Sydney was supposedly family and I think he'll again make his decision with that as the basis.

Cooper has delivered what he was purchased for and the only real challenge remaining is can he deliver back to back premierships. I expect him to pull up stumps, but three in a row would be nice to see.

Comment

I think he could go around again next year, but I doubt it.

I met him on Friday night and he looked jaded.
            Legend thou.

Comment

I saw him at a café in Darlo and he looked fresh as a daisy.

For mine, there are 2 reasons why he might retire - he honestly thinks he's not up to it; or he's worried he'll muck up the team's salary cap.

As far as the first goes - he'd have the best idea, but if he were to play on you'd figure he's smart enough to pace himself, while still giving the team direction, especially in the big games.

As far as the second goes - nothing wrong with him taking less to say. Not for us to suggest it, but if he wants to play on but doesn't want to muck up our salary cap, he might think of taking a little less than he's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                I saw him at a café in Darlo and he looked fresh as a daisy.

For mine, there are 2 reasons why he might retire - he honestly thinks he's not up to it; or he's worried he'll muck up the team's salary cap.

As far as the first goes - he'd have the best idea, but if he were to play on you'd figure he's smart enough to pace himself, while still giving the team direction, especially in the big games.

As far as the second goes - nothing wrong with him taking less to say. Not for us to suggest it, but if he wants to play on but doesn't want to muck up our salary cap, he might think of taking a little less than he's worth.
                I spoke To Cronk a few weeks ago -He wants a hatrick of comps
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

I spoke To Cronk a few weeks ago -He wants a hatrick of comps
                  Him and I are having a couple of beers atm and he wants to know if you ever rooted Penelope Pitstop.

Comment

Him and I are having a couple of beers atm and he wants to know if you ever rooted Penelope Pitstop.
                    I'm sleeping with him and Tara tonight so will ask him in the morning.
                    Sco-mo...Sco-mo...Sco-mo...

Comment

Surely you mean Lady Penelope. Penelope Pitstop is into S&M with Snidely Whiplash.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

Surely you mean Lady Penelope. Penelope Pitstop is into S&M with Snidely Whiplash.
                        Good one, but maybe TV stars mix and match a bit?

Comment

I don't want him to play on if its gonna affect our ability to give Latrell what he wants and upgrade Sitili. Sitili is gonna get some nice offers.
                          Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

What’s stopping Cronk from retiring and taking on a role similar to Alfie? He could be on the field directing us ala last year’s GF and clear $1mil of the cap to upgrade and extend our up and coming stars.

Comment

If I was married to Tara I would have retired years ago. I will watch that soccer show for her. On mute of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X