14. Nat Butcher / Siliva Havili
    15. Zane Tetevano / Bailey Simonsson
    16. Sitili Tupouniua / Iosia Soliola
    17. Mitchell Aubusson / Corey Horsburgh

18. Lindsay Collins / Aiden Sezer
    19. Joshua Curran / Emre Guler
    20. Lachlan Lam / Royce Hunt
    21. Sam Verrills / Jack Murchie

No Joey Leilua. That’s disappointing, I was looking forward to his clash with Latrell. Old Tubular Bells would be feeling a little nervous I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
      No Joey Leilua. That’s disappointing, I was looking forward to his clash with Latrell. Old Tubular Bells would be feeling a little nervous I reckon.
      Haha Tubular Bells... Well played, Sir

Comment

No doubt Big Joe woulda ripped him a new one as he's the reigning Dally M centre of the year.

Comment

That's a bunch of good looking Roosters, and you have to think we will play 1-17.

Chooks by 12.

Comment

Wasn’t Rapana meant to be out for three weeks with busted ribs? In fact wasn’t he meant to be out until Round 12 due to the injury he suffered playing for New Zealand late last year? This guy has magical healing powers. Maybe he can teach Jake and Ryan and Brett.

The only decent side they have played is Melbourne. And Melbourne thrashed them. There’s no reason why we should not do the same.
            Last edited by Thirteen; 05-08-2019, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

No doubt Big Joe woulda ripped him a new one as he's the reigning Dally M centre of the year.
              Kind of related, I wonder which 2x centres would be picked if you asked all coaches to answer anonymously at the end of each year?

Comment

I don’t want to sound too cocky but looking at that Raiders team on paper makes me feel so confident we will put a number on them..

No way they come near us this Sunday,we will be too classy for them.

Comment

We should have enough to beat them but it’ll be a typical tough game against them, Easts by 7

Comment

The team on roosters.com includes blow job
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Canberra Raiders coach Ricky Stuart has named his 21 man squad ahead of our clash at Suncorp Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
                      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

He is definitely not in the 21 on the NRL web site or the team lists on the NRL app. He pulled out of last weeks match on game day with muscle spasms in his neck. I would be surprised if he wasn’t available this week.

Comment

The Raiders are a pretty willing side. I expect them
                          to really go for us in this one. Will be a test. Easts by 30.

Comment

im cautiously confident to me the variable s are the refs of course and the brisbane playing surface

Comment

He is definitely not in the 21 on the NRL web site or the team lists on the NRL app. He pulled out of last weeks match on game day with muscle spasms in his neck. I would be surprised if he wasn’t available this week.
                              Blowie replaced by Johnny's former man crush Michael Oldfield. Latrel will have some fun. Rapana also in doubt.

The only position the Faiders have on us is hooker. Hodgson is a clever player. Faiders have so far over achieved this year. But recently they have had the wood on us.

Comment

Working...
                              X