Roosters and Raiders lineups for Magic Round

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
    Got a feeling Joey Manu will have a big one.... I don't know why I'm singling him out. Just reckon he is going to
    Manu will have a big game and then youíll get all the commentators saying he is the best player in the world at the moment. Over the past few weeks itís been Tedesco or Keary or SST or Mitchell the best players in the world. I feel that having lost Fergo next to him and then Morris then Ikavalu, he just canít get settled to produce his magic... Maybe the magic round will bring that out. But Iím guessing that his latter part of the season will bring out the best in him like last year.

Comment

Does anyone know when Hall will be available for selection? Iíd like to think heís only a fortnight away from returning. Iím excited to see him, hopefully heíll do what Fergo did last year for us

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Manu will have a big game and then youíll get all the commentators saying he is the best player in the world at the moment. Over the past few weeks itís been Tedesco or Keary or SST or Mitchell the best players in the world. I feel that having lost Fergo next to him and then Morris then Ikavalu, he just canít get settled to produce his magic... Maybe the magic round will bring that out. But Iím guessing that his latter part of the season will bring out the best in him like last year.
        Hope your right,im a bit worried about joey there's something not right atm maybe carrying an injury?mabye pissed off about something who knows anyway he will come good today hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
          Does anyone know when Hall will be available for selection? Iíd like to think heís only a fortnight away from returning. Iím excited to see him, hopefully heíll do what Fergo did last year for us
          He would have played reserve grade this weekend if not for the entire comp being on a bye so should see him running around for Norths next weekend.

Comment

Working...
          X