Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roosters and Raiders lineups for Magic Round

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Lydon View Post
    I dont want to sound too cocky but looking at that Raiders team on paper makes me feel so confident we will put a number on them..

    No way they come near us this Sunday,we will be too classy for them.
    I said that too before our clash last year. One of our bogey teams I believe weve lost 4 straight against them

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post

      I said that too before our clash last year. One of our bogey teams I believe weve lost 4 straight against them
      Yep nobody on here seems to believe it when I say it but they NEVER have anything on paper (I mean BJ, Oldfield and Soliola is a major WTF lineup and fans would be disappointed that BJ is out - LOL).

      However, the Raiders are like the St Spyradon from when I played high school basketball. Spyradon were a bunch of short, fat Greek dudes with no skills or athleticism. Absolute flogs. However, they had this way of somehow losing for 90% of the game (by a looot), sneaking ahead with ~10 minutes to go then fiddling the game hard (e.g. swapping the ball, cleaning the floor and changing the refs... all while the clock's ticking down) and they'd do us by complete farce.

      You can read about the Raiders doing the same thing here:

      http://www.thechookpen.com.au/vb5/fo...up-is-on/page4

      Thread title 'the stitch up is on'. They consistently niggle and fiddle games... just like the Storm. However, they've got less talent on the park so it doesn't always work so well. It always leads to a few spoils a year though.

      Comment


      • #18
        People are still talking about those great St Spyridon teams.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post

          I said that too before our clash last year. One of our bogey teams I believe weve lost 4 straight against them
          We generally struggle playing them in Canberra,but playing them in Brisbane on a dry track will be a different story!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Lydon View Post
            We generally struggle playing them in Canberra,but playing them in Brisbane on a dry track will be a different story!
            Good point.
            Sco-mo...Sco-mo...Sco-mo...

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by ism22 View Post

              No doubt Big Joe woulda ripped him a new one as he's the reigning Dally M centre of the year.
              That crazy destroyed the Dally M's credibility in positional awards.

              Comment


              • #22
                Last week I said chooks by 2

                This week chooks by 20...........
                "Qui audet adipiscitur"

                WHO DARES WINS

                Comment


                • #23
                  Would loved to have played the Raiders at full strength.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                    Would loved to have played the Raiders at full strength.
                    Full strength or not. Its only a matter of how much we win by.
                    I love porcelain hand dryers.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Got a feeling Joey Manu will have a big one.... I don't know why I'm singling him out. Just reckon he is going to

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                        Would loved to have played the Raiders at full strength.
                        It would have been a bottler of a game mate.

                        We still shouldn't underestimate them though as Ricky will have them ready to test us if we aren't quite on.

                        Sco-mo...Sco-mo...Sco-mo...

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I feel Teddy is due for a big game. Hes been a little quiet of late. All the focus has been on Latrell. Also, Luke will again show Freddy hes the one to pick in the halves for NSW.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
                            I feel Teddy is due for a big game. Hes been a little quiet of late. All the focus has been on Latrell. Also, Luke will again show Freddy hes the one to pick in the halves for NSW.
                            i wouldnt say teddy has been quiet, it is just that we are all so used to his brilliance we can almost take it for granted. one can only marvel at the man, every game is an 8 / 10.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              UPDATED SQUAD
                              1. James Tedesco
                              2. Daniel Tupou
                              3. Latrell Mitchell
                              4. Joseph Manu
                              5. Matt Ikuvalu
                              6. Luke Keary
                              7. Cooper Cronk
                              8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
                              9. Victor Radley
                              10. Siosiua Taukeiaho
                              11. Boyd Cordner (c)
                              12. Angus Crichton
                              13. Isaac Liu
                              INTERCHANGE
                              14. Nat Butcher
                              15. Zane Tetevano
                              16. Sitili Tupouniua
                              17. Mitchell Aubusson
                              RESERVES
                              18. Lindsay Collins
                              21. Sam Verrills

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by fletch View Post
                                UPDATED SQUAD
                                1. James Tedesco
                                2. Daniel Tupou
                                3. Latrell Mitchell
                                4. Joseph Manu
                                5. Matt Ikuvalu
                                6. Luke Keary
                                7. Cooper Cronk
                                8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
                                9. Victor Radley
                                10. Siosiua Taukeiaho
                                11. Boyd Cordner (c)
                                12. Angus Crichton
                                13. Isaac Liu
                                INTERCHANGE
                                14. Nat Butcher
                                15. Zane Tetevano
                                16. Sitili Tupouniua
                                17. Mitchell Aubusson
                                RESERVES
                                18. Lindsay Collins
                                21. Sam Verrills
                                If they turn up to play they win.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X