Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tupou for SOO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tupou for SOO

    Had a another great game 286 total run metres tonight been in form, very humble guy deserves a shot at SOO. What do you follow supporters think?

  • #2
    Yes

    Comment


    • #3
      I love toups but no. NSW have their backline set imo.. lets keep him for ourselves!! fk origin

      1. Teddy
      2. Fergo
      3.Latrell
      4.Turbo
      5.Carr
      Last edited by ChookMaster; 05-05-2019, 12:33 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        A flashback to Toops 2nd game in First Grade

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSt3UX4w71w

        Comment


        • #5
          Having a much better season than Addo Carr but he won't be selected

          Comment


          • #6
            The left for NSW should be our left. Surely there is a huge advantage going with established combos.

            Toops has been a beast the last 2 games. Itís like he has been told to mimick Fergo.

            Comment


            • #7
              In career best form and would form a lethal left edge Roosters combo.

              He deserves it but Addo Carr will probably get the nod.

              Comment


              • #8
                I would take Toups over Addo Carr or Fergo every day of the week. Has played SOO before and certainly should be a chance this year. Yes it would be awesome to see the entire Roosters left side run on in SOO, with Aubs on the bench as well.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                  I would take Toups over Addo Carr or Fergo every day of the week. Has played SOO before and certainly should be a chance this year. Yes it would be awesome to see the entire Roosters left side run on in SOO, with Aubs on the bench as well.
                  Don't know about that Addo Carr is one of the fastest I have ever seen, a try scoring freak.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post

                    Don't know about that Addo Carr is one of the fastest I have ever seen, a try scoring freak.
                    Toups has a much better all round game. Does a lot more work taking hit ups, better under bombs and attacking kicks. And if he gets in the clear rarely gets caught. Plus the combination factor. Probably won't happen but would be great to see.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                      The left for NSW should be our left. Surely there is a huge advantage going with established combos.

                      Toops has been a beast the last 2 games. Itís like he has been told to mimick Fergo.
                      Too right! I was gonna start a thread about that. He has been running harder on kick returns.

                      Freddy says Origin is all about combinations, so when you have automatic selections in Capt Cords and Latrell, then you add Keary and Tupou with Tedesco out the back. Good luck trying to stop that.

                      The only reason you wouldnít want that is sharing our team plays and calls.
                      Get out of the way, I'm next

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                        A flashback to Toops 2nd game in First Grade

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSt3UX4w71w
                        Who is 'David' Tupou? 43 second mark.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Toups has been our most solid player this season ,he has learned to bring the ball back without getting pushed back like in previous seasons and when he dived on the loose ball last week he actually made sure of the win for us.He plays solid and gets involved a lot more he is good on the bomb's and I wouldn't swap him for any other winger.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X