Best game I have seen Latrell play!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best game I have seen Latrell play!

What impressed me was his commitment in defence.
    What a game.
    Throw the cheque book at him.

Nah he's shit he didn't kick a field goal. Did everything else tho, apparently he's off to rebuild our new stadium too
    "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

Comment

hell of a game ...hope he meant it when he said easts is home ..

Comment

Maybe the best game I've seen anybody player in a Roosters jersey.

Right up there alongside Freddy and SBWs best performances.

Number one by my reckoning actually.

Comment

Hard to compete with that for individual performance,

He wasnít just in everything, he was the whole game.

Comment

The way he brushes off players, reminds me in under 12s when the big kids up against the little guys.

Comment

Nah he's shit

Seriously, how lucky are we!
              And how dumb are the Dogs and Knights looking right now. Rejecting Latrel as a junior, thinking that he didn't have what it takes.

Hopefully Latrel stays at Easts until he retires!!!

Comment

Didn't take enough runs out of his own end to help out yardage sets.

Only 7 carries, needs to be doing more!

Comment

I was sad Boyd poached his fourth try.

Comment

idk if ive sunk a few too many tonight but i found his interview a bit concerning he didn't particularly rule out the move. He could of said nah no chance its all rumours, but the ' no comment'' remark was abit dodgy for me as as he had the clearcut chance to put it to bed but it has added fuel to the fire imo. I may have overread the interview as as a die hard chook fan but this is my thought....

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
                      idk if ive sunk a few too many tonight but i found his interview a bit concerning he didn't particularly rule out the move. He could of said nah no chance its all rumours, but the ' no comment'' remark was abit dodgy for me as as he had the clearcut chance to put it to bed but it has added fuel to the fire imo. I may have overread the interview as as a die hard chook fan but this is my thought....
                      I was thinking the same thing, the question was straight forward and his first response was no comment. He then gathered his thoughts and said Easts for life but I'm not so sure.

Comment

Latrell looked like he was having the time of his life out there tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Team Evil View Post

I was thinking the same thing, the question was straight forward and his first response was no comment. He then gathered his thoughts and said Easts for life but I'm not so sure.
                          yeah, my gut feeling is he'll leave because of the whole aboriginal factor souffs have and Latrell is very passionate of his culture and also I guess the money they could throw at him but I hope im wrong man.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Evil View Post

Mitchell just came off the field. Heís trying to get his breath back and then goes into answering questions from 4 different people. One of those is a loaded question and has to respond while probably been told ( by the club or manager) not to give the game away as there are probably negotiations happening. All players will give little while thatís happening. If you listen to the other questions it seems to me that the answers were all rehearsed because things didnít make sense or more like he doesnít express himself that well due to age and inexperience. IMO, him saying that Easts is Home has more weight than the no comment.

Comment

Latrell is and will be a better player than GI. Some on here think otherwise, but this kid for me will end up one of the best, if not the best. He Is an Arthur Beetson with a V8 motor. Like Ií've said, better than GI. Much more talented!
                              Last edited by The Sack; 05-05-2019, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X