X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thirteen
    started a topic Offical match day thread: Roosters v Tigers

Offical match day thread: Roosters v Tigers

Thereís only one way we could lose this one. Thatís complacency.

Parra put 50 on this mob. If we respect them and take them seriously we should rack up a cricket score too.

Toups on fire on Anzac Day. Iím expecting a double from him tonight.

Go Roosters!
    Last edited by Thirteen; 05-04-2019, 11:35 AM.

• Chookies74
    replied
    Why wasn't Matalino charged with a late hit and/or shoulder charge on Joey manu?

Leave a comment:

• ConGa
    replied
    Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
    latrell to score a hat trick
    hope you bought yourself a lotto today mate.

Leave a comment:

• Bmw06i
    replied
    Great win for Roosters!!!

in relation the the crowd how the hell was there 13k on Thursday night at Rabbitohs game.

The crowd tonight seemed more than 13k strange.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Tobin
    replied
    Originally posted by fletch View Post
    Must be pretty scary for the rest of the competition that we basically haven't had our full strength team together since round1 and we have also only played 1 of the bottom 7 sides in the competition so far.
    The difference between this year and last is that last year we were hoping they would click - this year we know they will.

Leave a comment:

• kakaruk
    replied
    Radleys not a dummy half he was pulled out of a shit tonight by lui tets and a couple of others who caught bad balls thrown by rads i saw cronk on numerous times come in and play dummy to help radley not good we need hookey what happened to that youngster playing super league?i reckon he might be on a plane soon

Leave a comment:

• Easts75
    replied
    Originally posted by ism22 View Post
    Toops the quiet achiever... 287 fukking metres!!!
    Outstanding again !! The tough carries and his kick returns have been outstanding

Leave a comment:

• kakaruk
    replied
    My son in law is an ex rabbit player hes still in his late 20s so he knows shit that the punters don't,apparently the bunnies are pretty confidant of signing lats we will see i reckon he will stay but who knows?money talks look at roger tuivasa cheque he took the cash and ran.we will see what happens,

Leave a comment:

• ism22
    replied
    Toops the quiet achiever... 287 fukking metres!!!

Leave a comment:

• fletch
    replied
    Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

What Robbo says about injured players in pressers means nothing.
    Regarding Morris/Hall I think he is telling the truth both are still only training with the rehab group.

Leave a comment:

• fletch
    replied
    Must be pretty scary for the rest of the competition that we basically haven't had our full strength team together since round1 and we have also only played 1 of the bottom 7 sides in the competition so far.

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    Robbo just said Ryan Hall should play for the Bears in two weeks time, also mentioned that Brett Morris won't be back for a couple more weeks.
    What Robbo says about injured players in pressers means nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    Yes we all love Lats but how good did Toops go tonight. Actually ran more metres than Latrell with many tough carries. Just like he did v Saints. NSW would be mad not to go with the Roosters quartet on the left side.

Leave a comment:

• fletch
    replied
    Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
    anything about ikuvalu?
    No didn't talk about him.

Leave a comment:

• RoosterFanNZ
    replied
    Robbo just said Ryan Hall should play for the Bears in two weeks time, also mentioned that Brett Morris won't be back for a couple more weeks.
    anything about ikuvalu?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X