• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone grab the crowd figure?

Comment

• Got it, 13,666

Comment

• Robbo just said Ryan Hall should play for the Bears in two weeks time, also mentioned that Brett Morris won't be back for a couple more weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by fletch View Post
          Robbo just said Ryan Hall should play for the Bears in two weeks time, also mentioned that Brett Morris won't be back for a couple more weeks.
          anything about ikuvalu?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
            anything about ikuvalu?
            No didn't talk about him.

Comment

• Yes we all love Lats but how good did Toops go tonight. Actually ran more metres than Latrell with many tough carries. Just like he did v Saints. NSW would be mad not to go with the Roosters quartet on the left side.

Comment

Robbo just said Ryan Hall should play for the Bears in two weeks time, also mentioned that Brett Morris won't be back for a couple more weeks.
                What Robbo says about injured players in pressers means nothing.

Comment

• Must be pretty scary for the rest of the competition that we basically haven't had our full strength team together since round1 and we have also only played 1 of the bottom 7 sides in the competition so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

What Robbo says about injured players in pressers means nothing.
                    Regarding Morris/Hall I think he is telling the truth both are still only training with the rehab group.

Comment

• Toops the quiet achiever... 287 fukking metres!!!

Comment

• My son in law is an ex rabbit player hes still in his late 20s so he knows shit that the punters don't,apparently the bunnies are pretty confidant of signing lats we will see i reckon he will stay but who knows?money talks look at roger tuivasa cheque he took the cash and ran.we will see what happens,

Comment

• Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                          Toops the quiet achiever... 287 fukking metres!!!
                          Outstanding again !! The tough carries and his kick returns have been outstanding

Comment

• Radleys not a dummy half he was pulled out of a shit tonight by lui tets and a couple of others who caught bad balls thrown by rads i saw cronk on numerous times come in and play dummy to help radley not good we need hookey what happened to that youngster playing super league?i reckon he might be on a plane soon

Comment

Must be pretty scary for the rest of the competition that we basically haven't had our full strength team together since round1 and we have also only played 1 of the bottom 7 sides in the competition so far.
                              The difference between this year and last is that last year we were hoping they would click - this year we know they will.

Comment

• Great win for Roosters!!!

in relation the the crowd how the hell was there 13k on Thursday night at Rabbitohs game.

The crowd tonight seemed more than 13k strange.

Comment

Working...
                                X