Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone care about Super League still?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zac View Post

Thanos is a bit after my time, but yeah, why not.
    You’re more thermos than Thanos, then.
    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post

Thermos sounds a bit too cardigan and slippers ya whippersnapper.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post

Isn't that where you keep hotdogs?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
          I thought the heading was in reference to the English Super League.

So I guess not.

I was only 7 when the super league war was a thing and I've grown up loving Fox sports and their coverage of the game and all sports so maybe I'm a little bit blind to their influence over the game but I just don't see it, not in the modern era anyway.
          Didn't realise you were so young 6. Youve got a bloody good knowledge for the game for your age.

Comment

I think I've been caught in a time warp...this is well and truly fish n chip paper by now surely?

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
              I do. Will never support a News Ltd team.

Even marched for Souths reinstatement in a Roosters jersey. Got a lot of hugs from the vermin that day.

I attended that march too.. no way I would today. After all they did to us boundaries etc Our club stuck solid with them but that club and their fans have disrespected us non stop since their return.

Comment

Was a massive ARL fan durIng SL war. Now I just look back and think what could have been if it had been done properly and how well off the game would be instead of making lawyers millionaires. Game would have been National and much bigger internationally.

Comment

speaking of a superleague I think our grand final win last season over the storm has totally killed them off, the6y no longer bring instant fear to their opponents Cronulla did them well tonight, there something sp3eciqal is gone!

Comment

The real winners from the super league drama were the shit/average/fringe first grade players who suddenly won "Lotto" ie getting massive payrises!

And we got Freddy

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                      speaking of a superleague I think our grand final win last season over the storm has totally killed them off, the6y no longer bring instant fear to their opponents Cronulla did them well tonight, there something sp3eciqal is gone!
                      Their something special is now wearing the number 7 at the Roosters

Comment

I still can't believe anyone bought into the souths crap and supported them after they were kicked out.
                        Its not like their arrogance and self righteousness were a secret
                        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X