No announcement yet.

Unofficial thread: Souths v Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every one talks about us possibly peaking to early this season, why not souths, they did it last year

Comment

Yeah I reckon the crowd is about 8000. I bet they say it’s 12000. Where are souffs supposed 30000 members? 20000 of them are cats dogs or goldfish and people they signed up in nursing homes. I feel sorry for those people. Signed under duress

Comment

Broncos are absolute shite. Making souffs look good here. 5-1 penalties to souffs first half. We dominated the ponies just as much but lost count 6-3. Amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Paddo Chook View Post
          Broncos are absolute shite. Making souffs look good here. 5-1 penalties to souffs first half. We dominated the ponies just as much but lost count 6-3. Amazing
          9-3 penalties to Souffs.

Un. Be. Lievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddo Chook View Post
            9-3 now
            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

A game to ignore for me. Hate both teams.
              Nice to hear the Broncos were terrible as I hope Siebold is an utter failure up there
              The Internet is a place for posting silly things
              Try and be serious and you will look stupid
              sigpic

Comment

Why would the new coach tell his half back with a season and a half to go on his contract that he wont be needed after that when he doesn't have a credible replacement and his team has been struggling all year? Its like they've kissed the comp goodbye now cause all their starting squad bar Nikorima showed zero. With Nikorima they might of have some chance... Apparently he went to Harvard... I went there too and got myself a nice T-shirt there.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

9-3 now
                  Yeah we received 3 penalties against ponies and souffs get 9. They are receiving 8,9, even 12 penalties against dogs, per game. We get 3,4,6 at max per game.As everyone on here knows it’s penalties received that is the only true measurement of the refs favouritism for particular teams. In Souffs case it’s sickening and farcical at the same time

Comment

The happiest guy with this result is probably Kevvie Walters.

Pangai Jnr is really stop start. Showing all of his faults.Lazy as. Makes a loose carry and then (and only then) decides he will try and make up for it with a big hit, that misses entirely. Seems to play too much on emotion. Needs a lot of work between the ears. I wonder how hard he is trying....not.

Comment

Maybe Bris Pty Ltd do in fact need the services of Nikorima? Tried to make him the scapegoat for their poor start, tell him they don't need him, and then put in one of the wrost performances of the season. But surely Nikorima must be the problem????

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                        Wow! What a shit crowd! Where are they're million fans tonight for their biggest game of the year?
                        When we played on a Thursday night the media was quick to find a single fan sitting alone in the crowd and take a snap. There were plenty of vacant seats last night but you won't hear a peep about it, Having said that, simple fact is. Thursday night footy is a complete write off when it comes to the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
                          every one talks about us possibly peaking to early this season, why not souths, they did it last year
                          Who says we are peaking? We are only playing half s decent game every week. “Peaking” is Always just a pathetic excuse early in the year to write off a team come semi final time.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Who says we are peaking? We are only playing half s decent game every week. “Peaking” is Always just a pathetic excuse early in the year to write off a team come semi final time.
                            people who dont watch our games as well as some of the games 'experts' like to say we could peak to early and wont be able to hold this form for the whole year. when in reality we arent even playing that well and still comfortably winning.
                            mean while Souths are performing near their best quite early and no one says anything about it

Comment

Well that was craphouse. I turned off before half time.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post
                                The happiest guy with this result is probably Kevvie Walters.

Pangai Jnr is really stop start. Showing all of his faults.Lazy as. Makes a loose carry and then (and only then) decides he will try and make up for it with a big hit, that misses entirely. Seems to play too much on emotion. Needs a lot of work between the ears. I wonder how hard he is trying....not.
                                Do you want him at our club? He would be $800K.

Comment

Working...
                                X