No announcement yet.

Unofficial thread: Souths v Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if Sean O'Sullivan is injured?
    Brisbane have gone with an 18 yo rookie at half back.

Comment

Great move from SOS to leave. Going so well under Seawanka.

Comment

SOS is in the Broncos extended squad.

Maybe his game v Titans will be the highlight of his career.

Comment

The only pleasure will be in seeing these two sides bash the tripe out of each other TPG v Burgess etc. My hatred for a one city team, constantly favoured by refs and with a head start on every other side in the league leans slightly to Souths. May it go into extended time and Seibold to be left explaining another loss to the press. And how much the Souths boys loved his straight up honesty with them.

Comment

I hate the broncos, but let's be serious here:

Crowe
            Bennett
            Todger Flasher Burgess plus mongol brothers
            Hot dog smuggling fans who blame Sam's penis texting, their lack of education and dental hygiene problems on Nick Politis and us.
            Fat Richo and his fellating media flunkey Andrew Webster

I would have a soft spot for Ivan Milat if he were playing against Souffs.

Comment

I can’t stand watching Souths play. So frustrating seeing them get penalties as often as they do running off their line. I hope for misery and disappointment for both their players and fans tonight. Plus a few suspensions.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                I can’t stand watching Souths play. So frustrating seeing them get penalties as often as they do running off their line. I hope for misery and disappointment for both their players and fans tonight. Plus a few suspensions.
                Well dont watch them then. lol

Comment

Both are shit hope they bash each other to an injury crisis...they Lose big sam there seasonis over
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
                    I hate the broncos, but let's be serious here:

Crowe
                    Bennett
                    Todger Flasher Burgess plus mongol brothers
                    Hot dog smuggling fans who blame Sam's penis texting, their lack of education and dental hygiene problems on Nick Politis and us.
                    Fat Richo and his fellating media flunkey Andrew Webster

I would have a soft spot for Ivan Milat if he were playing against Souffs.
                    Well said!

Comment

Wow! What a shit crowd! Where are they're million fans tonight for their biggest game of the year?

Comment

My God Souffs get a lot of penalties in their own quarter to get them out of trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
                          My God Souffs get a lot of penalties in their own quarter to get them out of trouble.
                          It's not the refs...its the shit broncos. Sutton knows that any attempt to help them is futile.

Comment

Loving the Broncos getting thrashed - but if there's any justice Burgess will have his scapula fractured.

Comment

Lol @ Seibold.

Self annointed coaching genius.

Looks like all that hip hop music and game sense orientated training drills didn't quite do the trick in the pre season.

Comment

Turns out Gerard Sutton never really loved the Broncos. He loves Bennett. It's on full display tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X