Unofficial thread: Souths v Broncos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unofficial thread: Souths v Broncos

Since a lot of us go for two teams, Easts and whoever's playing Souths, I think this qualifies as a Roosters thread.

Big game on Thursday with the off-season coaching swap.

I like beating Souths as much as anyone but when it comes to them playing someone else the only factor on my mind is how the result affects us. If Souths are no threat in the season, I want them to win; If they're competing, I want them to lose.

That said, I'm going for them this Thursday, so long as they don't boost their F&A by too much. Normally I mightn't care, but the Broncos are the evil empire, have had everything their own way for too long, and it would be good to see them beaten by the coach they sacked.

Hate em both but Iíd rather Broncos win so we can pull away from the Rabbits on the ladder

Comment

Yes a very worthy thread in support of our second favourite team (for this week at least).

It hurts a little but.....GO BRONCOS!

Comment

hope souths win, i hate the broncs...more then anyone, more then the storm, cronulla, souths anyone

Comment

Never liked Broncos qld team dont want them to make the top eight, id rather Souths for this one.

Comment

Good one Zac! Iím looking forward to the grudge match of the year. I want them to smash each other but I want the Broncos to come out winners. Souths fans are crowing thinking Bennett is their saviour and I want them silenced! Broncos to win, but just this one.

Comment

Dislike both clubs. Whilst Iím enjoying Broncs Pty Ltd implode, for mine it comes down to my total dislike of all things vermin - from phone chucker down to bloody Reggie the wabbit..
              then throw in burgearse and family and Cody walker and the decision to barrack for Broncos becomes a tad more palatable
              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Living in Northern NSW I hate the broncos most. Closely followed by Souths. So I hope they just beat each other up

Comment

Hope TPJ snaps Cody Walker in half

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                    Dislike both clubs. Whilst Iím enjoying Broncs Pty Ltd implode, for mine it comes down to my total dislike of all things vermin - from phone chucker down to bloody Reggie the wabbit..
                    then throw in burgearse and family and Cody walker and the decision to barrack for Broncos becomes a tad more palatable
                    The Axe hates that wabbit. Take no prisoners!

Comment

Who ever wins no Doubt Souffs will get their 4 or 5 piggy back penalties off their own try line...

Comment

Doesn't matter who their playing, will never ever go for souffs. Its the only time in the year I ever go for Bulldogs, Melb, or Broncos.

Comment

I hope they both play really badly, and the broncos to win. I hate both these teams
                          "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

Comment

Geez...my only two hated teams.

If I had to pick who I "hope" I think it will be Brisbane.

I dislike Bennett slightly more than Seibold. And I don't think I could support a team containing Golden Boy Grub Sam Burgess, the media lovechild.
                            Sco-mo...Sco-mo...Sco-mo...

Comment

Iíll settle for a draw. I canít bring myself to cheer for either of those two cesspits of clubs. Hopefully they beat each other to a pulp and cruel their next few games as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X