Our form line is immense...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our form line is immense...

We've racked up some deceptively brilliant wins.

We lost to Souffs who are 5-1

And minus our H2H clashes the 6 opponents we've beaten read this way...

Manly W3 L2
    Eels W4 L1
    Broncos W1 L4
    Sharks W3 L2
    Storm W5 L0
    Dragons W4 L2

So we've only faced one side with a losing record and that was the Broncos; and we're the only side that's put them to the sword.

The only good side we haven't faced is the Raiders. Contrast that with the Rabbits and Storm who have had a soft draw in comparison

So we've had an incredible start to the year to be 6-1 without coming close to our best or putting in an 80 minute performance. Add on top of that our relative injury woes.

And yet here we are in a tremendous spot where we can rest players during Origin and not worry about dropping a game or two.

Bravo Robbo and the boys on a great start to the year.

Yeah. Other than that run to the GF in 2002, Iíve never felt this confident going into games.

Real season starts post Origin though.

Comment

Rather celebrate a good finish to the year.

Plenty still to work on.

Comment

What happened to Lats today? Pissed he wasn't 5/8?

Very quiet in second half. Injured?

Comment

Possibly an injury, I thought I could see him hobbling around after the game

Comment

I donít rate Canberra. Look at who they have played.

Comment

Ball went right constantly. Manu had all the touches

Comment

mitchel looked to have hurt an ankle just before he missed that shot at goal!

Comment

I think the biggest plus so far is we haven't played an 80 min game yet maybe apart from the Broncos game
                  The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                  Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                  sigpic

Comment

Sat on the wing for the second half, must have been nursing some sort of niggle.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                      I donít rate Canberra. Look at who they have played.
                      Same as Parra.

The only decent team Canberra has played is Melbourne and they got smashed.

Comment

quite bizarre, if this was last year i wouldve been absolutely shitting myself in the last 20 minutes, yesterday i was quite calm, i have a trust in the team now to dig deep into the second half no matter what the situation. not as many heart attacks for me this year hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
                          quite bizarre, if this was last year i wouldve been absolutely shitting myself in the last 20 minutes, yesterday i was quite calm, i have a trust in the team now to dig deep into the second half no matter what the situation. not as many heart attacks for me this year hopefully
                          it is strange, but this year im very calm as well, normally im nervous, this year im just so confident well win.

Comment

Working...
                          X