• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
    I can see Lam at 5/8.

i can also see Collins back on the bench

nice to have such options. TIT
    Lam won’t start. No chance. Will be lucky to be on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
      We've only got 4 internationals out this week.
      So we have only 9 internationals and a current origin rep available,damn it! Hang on,thats 10 if you count Lammy with PNG.

Comment

Can someone tell me how Brock Lamb has been going for the bears?
        Havent seen him play yet this year. He must be going ok for Robbo to add him to the extended bench

Comment

Originally posted by nayfo View Post
          Can someone tell me how Brock Lamb has been going for the bears?
          Havent seen him play yet this year. He must be going ok for Robbo to add him to the extended bench
          I've seen a fair bit of the Bears this year and Brock.has been one of their best overall. He's had probably the key role in directing and leading the team around the park. Can put a try on. JT has had to try and fit in 3 playmakers with him, Lachie and Hutch in the team. Not the most reliable goalkicker. Lachie obviously has jumped ahead in the hierarchy though.

Comment

"The true Anzac Day match is between the Storm and Warriors because it's between an Australian side and a New Zealand side."
            Cameron Smith

Last edited by ROC181; 04-23-2019, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Feeling confident boys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                "The true Anzac Day match is between the Storm and Warriors because it's between an Australian side and a New Zealand side."
                Cameron Smith

Best hooker the game has seen

regrettably the biggest wanker
                Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                  Cameron Smith

Someone should give Cam a bit of a history lesson. The Anzacs fought together during the wars; not against each other. But it's okay - he's young and he'll learn.

Cam's really showing the pressure. Like Bellamy's comments re our praise was 'condescending'.

Looks like we've really got under their skin. They probably have nightmares about us and can't help themselves from taking petty swipes.

Comment

is robbo going to do his classic switcharoo, naming latrell at 6 so all eyes on him and none on lam so a bit less to talk about and not as much pressure. then an hour before kick off we find out lam starts and thats been the plan all along

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
                      is robbo going to do his classic switcharoo, naming latrell at 6 so all eyes on him and none on lam so a bit less to talk about and not as much pressure. then an hour before kick off we find out lam starts and thats been the plan all along
                      It won't surprise me at all if this is how it plays out.

Comment

Someone should give Cam a bit of a history lesson. The Anzacs fought together during the wars; not against each other. But it's okay - he's young and he'll learn.

Cam's really showing the pressure. Like Bellamy's comments re our praise was 'condescending'.

Looks like we've really got under their skin. They probably have nightmares about us and can't help themselves from taking petty swipes.
                        Is he young? He looks old.

Comment

They're starting to behave like Souffs...

Comment

Lam will start, Collins back to Bears.

Someone needs to snot Cam Smith, great player, complete tosser.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
                              That is what I think will happen.

Comment

I would like to see Lamb have a go, instead of Lam, so when he may have to fill in during Origin, he’ll have at least one first grade game under his belt this season before that time. He was a great kicker for Newcastle, now, not so much

Comment

Working...
                                X