Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ben Cummins on Anzac Day. What could go wrong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Cummins on Anzac Day. What could go wrong?

It's happening again...

“Ben has been horrible and disrespectful to our players for many years and it has continued,” Robinson said in the post-match press conference.

“He speaks poorly to our players. He won’t look them in the eye.”

Robinson also lined up the bunker.

“The bunker has decided to be the on-field referee today, they jumped in at every occasion, they are not the match review committee,” he said.

“It was just soft on ANZAC Day. We want to play a tough game and they were soft calls coming from the bunker, they were not good enough.

“I am not saying we would have won, I am saying we should have had a chance to win.”
    Last edited by BenCumminsIsACheat; 04-23-2019, 05:38 PM.

replied
    Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
    I thought we got an even call today, no howlers, although that disallowed try to Latrell was a close call.
    In all fairness I thought Lomax's disallowed try should have stood. Didn't look forward at all to me.

Leave a comment:

• Jacks Fur Coat
    replied
    He certainly didn't cook us up this time. One blunder each team in first half which squared out....both Lattrell and Lomax tries fair, both denied.

Leave a comment:

• NorfolkStreetKid
    replied
    Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
    To be fair to Cummins I thought the game was officiated well, he does have a habit of going up to the bunker a few too many times but to be fair a lot of it was coming from the touch judges and Atkins today.
    I thought we got an even call today, no howlers, although that disallowed try to Latrell was a close call.

Leave a comment:

• Rooster_6
    replied
    To be fair to Cummins I thought the game was officiated well, he does have a habit of going up to the bunker a few too many times but to be fair a lot of it was coming from the touch judges and Atkins today.

Leave a comment:

• TheLoneRooster
    replied
    Well, the Roosters won the penalty count and scummins mostly stayed out of it thankfully (except for the tries as ism posted about).

Leave a comment:

• ism22
    replied
    Seriously... Cummins challenged EVERY single one of our tries while flashing his Tony Abbott-esque grin. This included a SST march right down the centre of the defenders like a hot knife through butter. 'Let's go back 10 minutes and over-analyse the fark out of everything to see if there's a vague enough camera angle to call something'.

Unfortunately for Bennie boy we were too good. Unlucky mate

Leave a comment:

• The Skeez
    replied
    And another !

Leave a comment:

• The Skeez
    replied
    And another

Leave a comment:

• The Skeez
    replied
    And another

Leave a comment:

• The Skeez
    replied
    So far, so good

Leave a comment:

• Spirit of 66
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
    Yep we haven't won a single penalty count all season. 0 for 6.

But nothing suss about that. To bring it up is just baseless whinging apparently.
    I wonder whether the Bulldogs will miraculously correct their ill-discipline when we play them? In the wake of Skeletor’s recent complaints, Annesley is talking as if the refs will crack down on them, but something tells me they’ll win the count against us.

As for Cummins, he will let the Dragons maintain a very skinny 10m. Like the Melbourne game, it’s going to be hard to get out of our red zone.

Leave a comment:

• The Lip
    replied
    Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
    He's off his head !
    He’s lost his way the young referee

Leave a comment:

• Jacks Fur Coat
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
    It's surely the 2nd most well known tactic in the NRL.

Just a smidgeon behind the tactic of deliberately NOT conceding penalties vs the Roosters.

That one has seemingly been used by our opponents for 5-10 years.
    Lol...thanks Tommy. Now I'm in a good mood to face the music.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy Smith
    replied
    Originally posted by The Axe View Post

I think you’ll find rooster some deliberately concede penalties. That’s the script we’re fed
    It's surely the 2nd most well known tactic in the NRL.

Just a smidgeon behind the tactic of deliberately NOT conceding penalties vs the Roosters.

That one has seemingly been used by our opponents for 5-10 years.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X