Is Ashley Klein blind?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ashley Klein blind?

At the 21.40 minute ball carrier Nelson Osama-Bin Solomona stomps on JWH who is around his ankles making a tackle. What pisses me off is Ashley Klein is 2 metres away with a clear view looking right at it and does absolutely nothing. If any of you younger technical Chookpen members can post a video replay of it you'll be astounded at Kleins positioning and non action.

Yet he can spot a fairy floss high tackle from JWH that slipped up from the ball and ended up under the Storm players neck.

Klein has never been of first grade standard and never will be

i noticed alot tonight klein was looking directly at the infrigment then look away quickly to proceed to the next officiadom of the ensuing play. And i thought cummins/sutton were bad for 2014/broncos games respectively
    "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

Comment

he clearly saw the stomp. you can see him raise his finger at NAS, like a parent trying to stop a child's bad behaviour

Comment

They let Melbourne get away with murder last night, gave them every advantage. I thought the fix was on, I hope there is a review. Solomona was given free reign to foul our guys. but in the end THE STORM GOT FOWLED. lol

Comment

Just come up on my news feed, he'll probably be charged...fat lotta use now.

Comment

And how come the NRL has us second on the ladder. If teams are equal on F&A I thought it went on who scored the most points. There needs to be an investigation. (Unless it goes on who concedes the least points.) Heads must roll!

Comment

The tactics of Melbourne were disgusting. The worst offender was Kafusi. In every tackle he was ripping the neck. Have a look at the tackle on JWH just before he plays the ball for Teddy’s try. He dug his knees into the back of Jarrod’s calves. That absolutely kills.

For mine, those tactics stop a lot more Mums allowing their kids to play than De Bellin being charged.

Comment

Klein saw it he just didn't do anything about it.

Another game another eye turned to the care of players.

NRL won't address it, they don't need the press around their attitude towards the welfare of players after last week.

Comment

I was side on and clearly saw the incident at the game

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                    And how come the NRL has us second on the ladder. If teams are equal on F&A I thought it went on who scored the most points. There needs to be an investigation. (Unless it goes on who concedes the least points.) Heads must roll!
                    I'm pretty sure it's done on percentages. Points for/points against

They're at 1.8 while we're about 1.57

Comment

Klein, like most refs, has a blind love for the Storm. They can lie on a player for 3 seconds tackle after tackle, they can throw forward passes for tries or from dummy half, players can stomp on others, they can carry out the crusher-chicken wing combo - and nothing happens. Love is blind. They are the perfect team.

Comment

How about the blatant Josh Addo Carr touch which should have been a 7 tackle restart but was ruled a line drop out?

Another of about a dozen junk decisions.

And Chambers knock on which was penalised as a strip.

The NRL officiating can be summed up in 3 dot points regarding dropped balls...

1. When Souffs drop it, it's a strip
                        2. When the Roosters drop it, it's a knock on (even when Souffs blatantly strip it)
                        3. And when the Roosters opposition drop it, we confer for a second or two and then rule it a strip.

Like clockwork. Every time.

Comment

Poor judgment by a ref is one thing. Double standards by a ref is just cheating

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                            At the 21.40 minute ball carrier Nelson Osama-Bin Solomona stomps on JWH who is around his ankles making a tackle. What pisses me off is Ashley Klein is 2 metres away with a clear view looking right at it and does absolutely nothing. If any of you younger technical Chookpen members can post a video replay of it you'll be astounded at Kleins positioning and non action.

Yet he can spot a fairy floss high tackle from JWH that slipped up from the ball and ended up under the Storm players neck.

Klein has never been of first grade standard and never will be
                            Klein was a coward who let the Storm bully him into giving them a chance. If he had any cojones, at 20-0 he woulda:
                            - Disallowed the first 'try'
                            - Not awarded the second penalty goal (where they kicked 2 points... first was legit but 2nd was BS)
                            - Backed up his words and sent off at least 1 of the 4 Storm players who came in and started the fight
                            - Awarded Toops a try making it 26-0
                            - Called Smith over and said 'mate no more bullshyte... when you're down 26-0 to a 1/2 strength team on your home turf it isn't my job to get you back into the game... now you've got 10 mins lwft, behave or there could be ramifications for next week'

Seriously though (1/2 those points are in jest)... what character to keep winning like this!!! I'm highly impressed by the depth we're showing.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Klein was a coward who let the Storm bully him into giving them a chance. If he had any cojones, at 20-0 he woulda:
                              - Disallowed the first 'try'
                              - Not awarded the second penalty goal (where they kicked 2 points... first was legit but 2nd was BS)
                              - Backed up his words and sent off at least 1 of the 4 Storm players who came in and started the fight
                              - Awarded Toops a try making it 26-0
                              - Called Smith over and said 'mate no more bullshyte... when you're down 26-0 to a 1/2 strength team on your home turf it isn't my job to get you back into the game... now you've got 10 mins lwft, behave or there could be ramifications for next week'

Seriously though (1/2 those points are in jest)... what character to keep winning like this!!! I'm highly impressed by the depth we're showing.
                              This is the greatest depth I've ever seen in a Roosters squad.

All of Ikuvalu, Butcher, Farmer and Sitili have been hugely impressive but aren't in our top 17 at present. And then there's Ryan Hall. And Curran clearly has the goods too. As does Lam in the halves and Brock Lamb ain't bad either.

Even without 6 first graders we're still capable of beating anyone so long as the Teddy-Keary-Cronk-Latrell-Cordner-JWH group is there.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Fatal error: Uncaught Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */ SELECT * FROM cacheevent WHERE cacheid IN ('node_780367_lvl1data','node_780367_lvl3data','vBAtchmnts_780367','getSearchResults_7ca160a5d0a1abf1e790e3794f863c94','vB_UserPerms278','vBAtchmnts_780369','vBAtchmnts_780375','vBAtchmnts_780380','vBAtchmnts_780389','vBAtchmnts_780391','vBAtchmnts_780394','vBAtchmnts_780399','vBAtchmnts_780401','vBAtchmnts_780407','vBAtchmnts_780417','vBAtchmnts_780418','vBAtchmnts_780419','vBAtchmnts_780424','vBAtchmnts_780427','node_780369_lvl3data','node_780375_lvl3data','node_780380_lvl3data','node_780389_lvl3data','node_780391_lvl3data','node_780394_lvl3data','node_780399_lvl3data','node_780401_lvl3data','node_780407_lvl3data','node_780417_lvl3data','node_780418_lvl3data','node_780419_lvl3data','node_780424_lvl3data','node_780427_lvl3data','node_780369_lvl1data','node_780375_lvl1data','node_780380_lvl1data','node_780389_lvl1data','node_780391_lvl1data','node_780394_lvl1data','node_780399_lvl1data','node_780401_lvl1data','node_780407_lvl1 in /home/thechook/public_html/vb5/core/vb/database.php on line 1189