Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know why Faamausili is not playing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know why Faamausili is not playing ?

Anyone know why Faamausili is not playing ?

Rotation probably, perhaps just to give another guy a run who has performed well at training, both inexperienced players who have similar things to offer, or maybe he has a slight injury, no big deal either way.

Comment

I always think you put the best possible players on the park. Even more so seeing we are playing a quality side. I don’t reckon Robbo would be thinking he should rotate players just to give someone some experience. Just my opinion.

I think no Faama is a loss. Certainly not one we can’t overcome. He gets better every game.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
        I always think you put the best possible players on the park. Even more so seeing we are playing a quality side. I don’t reckon Robbo would be thinking he should rotate players just to give someone some experience. Just my opinion.

I think no Faama is a loss. Certainly not one we can’t overcome. He gets better every game.
        I didn't suggest he was just giving someone experience, obviously there is a reason for the change, either Tupuoniau, went better at training, and the coach thinks he deserves the spot where there is very little difference between what either player brings, or Faamasili has some kind of injury
        Last edited by NorfolkStreetKid; 04-19-2019, 12:34 PM.

Comment

or Faamasili was cover for JWH
          and Tupouniua covers back row with Liu out and aubo in the centres

Comment

Originally posted by "gaz" View Post
            or Faamasili was cover for JWH
            and Tupouniua covers back row with Liu out and aubo in the centres
            that makes sense

Comment

I thought he must be injured ?
              Lets see if he plays for the bears ?

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                I thought he must be injured ?
                Lets see if he plays for the bears ?
                I would be shocked if he runs out for The Bears. Robbo usually goes with 2 front rowers on the bench so I can’t see why he would go a different way for this game. He must be injured. Like always Boyd will play the 80 and Angus should too. We can’t afford to have SST, JWH and Tets off the field at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Could even just be we want a different skillset for this game? Lam and Verrills are bench utilities. Apparently Curran's playing... #13 to replace Radley?

Comment

Master stroke in the making?

it has us all thinking about it
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Could even just be we want a different skillset for this game? Lam and Verrills are bench utilities. Apparently Curran's playing... #13 to replace Radley?
                      Big call to put a rookie second rower/lock at 9 for his first grade debut. I saw Curran close up at The Bears game last week. Quite a solid unit.

Comment

No Farmer Silly for the Bears either. Fletch Baker gets a start and Daniel Fifita (from our Flegg) and young Tuipolotu to the bench.

Team lists saying it's Sione Tuipolotu but he plays for Melbourne Rebels I think, must mean Christian.

Comment

Slight shoulder injury Robbo preferred he had the week off from both 1st Grade and Bears, will be back next week
                          Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

And Luca Moretti also on Bears bench today....local junior Clovelly Croc!

Comment

Its like a production line at the Roosters in the forward department. They dont need to buy any big name middle forward. The Roosters recruitment is spot on.

Comment

Working...
                              X