Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keary v Munster

Surely a battle within the war.

Can see them eyeing off in Origin as well.

Munster reminds me of Freddy the most among the current 5/8's - big. strong, good defender, skilful but not as good a step. Was Melba's best player in the GF last year.

Keary - Maloney mark 2, but an upgraded version. Tough, competetive and a good defender and plays best in the big matches.

Can't wait.

Go Easts.

Munster was almost our best player in the GF, not Melbourne's

Give me Keary over Munster, thanks. Both have great running games but Keary is an infinitely better ball player and kicker.

Still, no doubt Munster is a fantastic player. Easily top 10 on the league.

Comment

I just hope Munster doesn’t kick any of our players in the head.

Comment

Not sure big is a word I've ever heard Munster described as before.

If anything he reminds me of Todd Carney, exceptional footwork, great acceleration, a real good balance of when to pass and when to run and very creative. Kicking game lacks a bit, can be found out defensively and has errors in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

If anything he reminds me of Todd Carney, exceptional footwork, great acceleration, a real good balance of when to pass and when to run and very creative. Kicking game lacks a bit, can be found out defensively and has errors in him.
          The first half was carney as described and the second half was carney again on the piss
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Munster is the dickhead who kicked manu in the head isn't he?I hope one of our forwards flattens the grub

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

89kg and 185cm - same height as Fred but 6kg lighter.

Reckon he's stronger than Carney

Comment

munster can play , but so can keary

Comment

Both outstanding players who can win a game for their team. Should be a great contest.

Comment

If an Australian team was being picked now you would be tempted to pick both. Keary at #7 and Munster at #6

Comment

Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
                      Munster is the dickhead who kicked manu in the head isn't he?I hope one of our forwards flattens the grub
                      On a scale of 1 to 10 his so called kick in the head would rate a 0.5. Brain explosion at best.

Comment

They really are getting carried away over Munster.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                          I just hope Munster doesn’t kick any of our players in the head.
                          He's a grub. Learnt from the best.

Comment

Both top players.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                              Both top players.
                              Have to agree and it should be both these guys opposing each other for their states this year also.
                              I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

Working...
                              X