Team vs Storm Named no Liu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
    Here's a fun fact. We haven't beaten them there when Cam Smith has played since Freddy was playing for us.
    I went down in 2004 for that game.

Fun fact: Sat across the aisle from Danny Williams a few days before he got given an 18 week suspension for knocking out Buckets O’Neill
    Match info page for the Melbourne Storm vs. Sydney Roosters game in Round 21 of the 2004 NRL season. Roosters won 26 to 10 at Olympic Park Stadium.
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Well the good thing out of this, i suppose, is our fringe players are all getting good minutes on the paddock. This will be great come SOO time. No long term injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

Nah, I think he is going fine. You pretty much always get it wrong anyway. Liu is rubbish, SST is not a front rower. You were right though on Ricky Stuart lol..
        Wow you really pay attention to what I write.
        And you have a good memory cause the Stuart incident was years ago.
        I'm impressed.
        But you did forgot to mention how I use to bag Joey for his defence.

Comment

I reckon we might have Aubo line up in the second row next to Crichton at centre.
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Didn’t Angus play centre in union?

Comment

If by 'playing centre' people mean regularly defending and attacking 1 man in from the right wing, I don't think Angus will ever play centre for us.

Big test for us on Friday without Jake, Isaac, Bmoz and Joey, A fortnight ago you'd be a little pessimistic, but I reckon we might jag a win.

Comment

The storm have been winning ugly. Got lucky the last few games. I'm feeling quite confident of an "upset', as there won't be many points scored..

Will be interesting to see what happens with the bad blood between Cooper and Smith. With the storm concentrating on Cooper, hopefully Keary will have space to shine again. Latrel up against his future origin centre partner Scott should be a good battle. Easts by 4

Comment

Originally posted by crikey chris View Post
                  The storm have been winning ugly. Got lucky the last few games. I'm feeling quite confident of an "upset', as there won't be many points scored..

Will be interesting to see what happens with the bad blood between Cooper and Smith. With the storm concentrating on Cooper, hopefully Keary will have space to shine again. Latrel up against his future origin centre partner Scott should be a good battle. Easts by 4
                  I think form means very little going into this game. I’m sure that Melbourne will be up for it seeing they are playing the team that SMASHED them in the grand final last year. It’s on baby!

Comment

Anyone know who sat on the judiciary for Manu?
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

hate to say it, but i think we may struggle to get the cash this weekend with the outs we have

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                        Scott Hill, Hoffman & Kearns

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                          Stevie Wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Scott Hill, Hoffman & Kearns
                            No, it was Bob Lindner, Sean Garlick and Mal Cochrane.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Butcher has seen very very little FG this year...and shown nothing in those minutes. Collins and Silly have impact, Butcher not so much. Think he has played about 35min this season. Each to their own but still can't see Butcher making the grade
                              Agree, can't recall ever being impressed by what I saw from Butcher in a first grade game. Lindsay has always made an impact off the bench
                              #InRobboWeTrust

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

No, it was Bob Lindner, Sean Garlick and Mal Cochrane.
                                Yeah? Joeys lucky he didnt get a month instead of a week off from those muppetts

Comment

Working...
                                X