Locking down Latrell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
    Now some of our experts on here know the ins and outs of Souths salary cap. We are really privileged to have such genius contributors on our forum.
    I love your work Thirteen but lately you seem to be irritated about what people say around here. Can’t talk about concussion, can’t talk about Souths... in the end, does it really matter? Relax.... It’s all part of the conversation whether we are right or wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

I love your work Thirteen but lately you seem to be irritated about what people say around here. Can’t talk about concussion, can’t talk about Souths... in the end, does it really matter? Relax.... It’s all part of the conversation whether we are right or wrong.
      It might have something to do with being stuck in bed for 3 days with a very high temperature. Sorry!

Comment

• Originally posted by can'tkeepagoodcoqdown View Post
        Boys, Latrell was at my son's school today doing a Q And A in his class room....also happens to be latrells and Victors old school. When asked by his old home room teacher, who happens to be a mad roosters fan, if he would actually leave the roosters he said "don't worry Miss i ain't going anywhere".
        I thought he would have given them the scoop that he had signed with Titans for 5 years.

Comment

Boys, Latrell was at my son's school today doing a Q And A in his class room....also happens to be latrells and Victors old school. When asked by his old home room teacher, who happens to be a mad roosters fan, if he would actually leave the roosters he said "don't worry Miss i ain't going anywhere".
          I'd assumed that Latrell went to school in Taree and Victor in the Eastern Suburbs. What's the connection?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

I'd assumed that Latrell went to school in Taree and Victor in the Eastern Suburbs. What's the connection?
            I think Latrell was signed to the Roosters when he was 16 years old. Therefore I would assume that’s when he moved to Sydney and finished his schooling. He and his brother would have been in a home stay organised through the club.

Comment

• Latrell and Victor both went to Champagnat Catholic College in Maroubra.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red. View Post
                Latrell and Victor both went to Champagnat Catholic College in Maroubra.
                The old Marist Brothers Pagewood, hey? I'm surprised Souths don't claim him as a junior.

Comment

• Went to school at Marist with my son, was signed by Easts back then too

Comment

Looking forward to Danny Weidler's exclusive after reading this.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Was thinking the same thing.

You post some great stuff Thirteen maybe just go easy on bagging people all the time.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Half time View Post
                        He isnt going anywhere.
                        If he joins Walker and Addo-Carr in not singing the national anthem at SOO then punt him over to Redfern.
                        Bye bye.

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

If he joins Walker and Addo-Carr in not singing the national anthem at SOO then punt him over to Redfern.
                          Bye bye.
                          you must be joking.

Comment

Bye bye.
                            Bongdi is very passionate about rejoicing and being gurt by sea.

Our national anthem is a facking dirge. Worst in the galaxy.
                            Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

• Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post

Bongdi is very passionate about rejoicing and being gurt by sea.

Our national anthem is a facking dirge. Worst in the galaxy.
                              It's the anthem we have.
                              It's not the worst by far.
                              After just having an "Indigenous Round"...you'd think the least Indigenous players could do would be to sing Australian national anthem.
                              But oh no, not some of them...Addo-Carr said on the 2GB news that he objects to "Young and free"..."We [Aboriginal People] are old".
                              Said he's proud to stand with Walker in protest...that the anthem doesn't represent him.
                              Callers to 2GB said they've had enough of them [the ones refusing to sing the anthem] and will boycotting watching the SOO because of them.
                              Callers said these players are dividing the nation.

Latrell has until next Wed night to decide which road he's going to take.

Road 1. Learn and sing proudly our national anthem.

Road 2 Don't sing our national anthem and identify with the Indigenous players like Walker, Addo-Carr etc. who refuse to sing our national anthem.

Comment

Bye bye.
                                Not even some of the “Aussies” sing the national anthem, I don’t see an issue with it, some sing it in their head, others it means nothing to, like Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                                X