Locking down Latrell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mattyh View Post

i like sitili. he is one of those players who just always finds himself in space, which is a skill in itself. id be disappointed if we chased tpj before locking sitili up.
    Would be happy to give up Crichton or manu to resign latrell and sitili,

Comment

• Seems Robbo is well aware what Latrell's intentions going forward are.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/28/...-up-at-souths/

Comment

• Originally posted by fletch View Post
        Seems Robbo is well aware what Latrell's intentions going forward are.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/28/...-up-at-souths/
        Thanks Fletch. I'm even more confident now he will be here long term.

Now he just needs to make the "quiet" games disappear. He is too good now for that. Perhaps the number 6 experiment should be over.

Comment

• Apparently he is rumoured to have resigned with us for two more years on $800,000
          source: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/lat...28-p51rzr.html
          EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• At least it will end this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
              Apparently he is rumoured to have resigned with us for two more years on $800,000
              source: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/lat...28-p51rzr.html
              Shityeah!!
              Yoh can thank Freddy for that
              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• More rumours about Latrell. Until it’s on the Roosters website it’s just another rumour. He himself said it’s the first he’s heard of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                  At least it will end this thread
                  What a thread! This is what this forum is about
                  ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• Someone needs to bump that ‘we’re streets ahead of everyone’ thread from the beginning of the season

Comment

• Well James Roberts has just signed with the Bunnies so that removes them from the Mitchell queue

Comment

• The bad news is Souths signed the jet which gives them more strike out wide but the good news is they used up some of GIs cap space to do it which means they won’t have the money for Latrell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                          Well James Roberts has just signed with the Bunnies so that removes them from the Mitchell queue
                          I'm not so sure, it sounds like they got along well in the blues camp and Latrell was pushing for his inclusion.
                          Roberts was signed for this year and next year which lines up at the end of Latrell's contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Evil View Post

I'm not so sure, it sounds like they got along well in the blues camp and Latrell was pushing for his inclusion.
                            Roberts was signed for this year and next year which lines up at the end of Latrell's contract.
                            Signed for 2 and a half seasons, doesn't finish until end of 2021. Latrell will re-sign with us in the near future I reckon

Comment

• Now some of our experts on here know the ins and outs of Souths salary cap. We are really privileged to have such genius contributors on our forum.

Comment

• Boys, Latrell was at my son's school today doing a Q And A in his class room....also happens to be latrells and Victors old school. When asked by his old home room teacher, who happens to be a mad roosters fan, if he would actually leave the roosters he said "don't worry Miss i ain't going anywhere".

Comment

Working...
                                X