No announcement yet.

Locking down Latrell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i reckon the man might be in his ear trying to get him to jump ship, he did it with GI so why not latrell ill get on to jeff horn hes the one to get to shut the man up for us lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
      6 months to get a contract extension before all the other clubs can throw a bucket of money at him. Surely he can sort out the manager situation well before then. As he has said himself it’s affecting his game atm. Hope it’s sooner than later. Let’s not drop the ball when it comes to Joey in all this noise. We definitely want to keep him going forward.
      Incorrect. Latrell alluded to an issue affected his mind set. He never said it had anything to do with his manager or contract situation. Listen closely next time before coming on here and stating something that’s not true.

Comment

• the first half tonight shows why we need to lock down Latrell

Comment

• Originally posted by HBK View Post
          the first half tonight shows why we need to lock down Latrell
          the second half says pay him 2 mill a season..lol
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Was just asked by Fox regarding contract and interest from other clubs. Stated he couldn’t comment on it, but said he is happy at the Roosters, and the East is his home.

Comment

• Thought that sounded ambiguous myself

Comment

• Originally posted by The Brain View Post

the second half says pay him 2 mill a season..lol
                Would of been nice to hear him say “I’m east’s forever” when they asked him to put the rumours of leaving to bed, no comment sounds bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                  Thought that sounded ambiguous myself
                  so did i but he did say easts is his home, he probs just wants the managment situation sorted then a bit extra money

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post

Would of been nice to hear him say “I’m east’s forever” when they asked him to put the rumours of leaving to bed, no comment sounds bad.
                    did also say "easts is my home"

Comment

Yes but he's hardly going to say anything now before his next contract is secured.

Comment

He's going through some messy legal issues with his manager, I think that's what he is talking about when he was saying he can't comment on it at the moment.

Comment

• Nice piece by fox saying how well Robbo looks after him and allows him to take personal time out when needed, they said other clubs could not guarantee that, and Robbo seems the perfect fit for latrell, but the 1.2-1.3million a year offers will be hard to knock back.

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post
                            Nice piece by fox saying how well Robbo looks after him and allows him to take personal time out when needed, they said other clubs could not guarantee that, and Robbo seems the perfect fit for latrell, but the 1.2-1.3million a year offers will be hard to knock back.
                            no other team apart from the storm can match our level of stability with the roster, coaching and management. no where better to be

Comment

• I think it's sad that we have to deal with the rumours of Latrell staying or going when he still has 18 months to go on his contract.

It'll be getting like US Presidential elections soon where it's spoken about 2-3 years in advance!

I'm confident he'll stay but you never know. Footy players do dumb things - see RTS.

Comment

• look i really hope he stays...but i saw the interview and it was far from convincing, i dont know if something is up , but i think he will regret it if he leaves us .

Comment

Working...
                                X