Locking down Latrell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
    The comment of "you don't pay centres $1m, that's for spine players" may be correct most of the time but there are exceptions. Latrell is a freakish match winner and is the exception.
    I know many hate the GI comparison, but there is one comparison I think Latrell and GI are alike. When Inglis joined Souffs I remember reading a comment about him that I think exactly applies to Latrell ..."he wont get you to the finals but he will win you a final" in other words he's not a week in week out type player (we'd all love him to be), but his big moment freakish skills will win you a game when you don't look like winning. ...is that worth paying $1m ?
    .....given that he also kicks our goals (which GI doesn't) and kicks winning Field Goals (GI can only kick FGs when you are behind by 2 ) ...then I think he is worth it !
    Numeeo uno for mine.Him and JWH...

Teplacing Cronks brains gonna be the hard part.Need him to be the runner on the field next year.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• He need to up his workrate if he's to be worth that 1 million dollars, devestating ball runner "when he is on" but that's the thing he isn't on as much as he needs to be. Centre is his best spot for the same reasons his work ethic and fitness levels aren't good enough for 5/8 or Fullback.

Comment

• We should do everything we can to keep latrell. Once in lifetime player. The roosters I am sure will be drawing up a lifetime contact for a player like him. He brings crowds through the gates. He will be a future immortal

Comment

• Fox Sports report today stating Souths are going to make a play for Latrell (again). Stating it’s either Latrell or James Roberts they are after. Danny Weidler says people are in Latrells ear telling him to play out his career at Souths. Not sure who he’s talking about. Hopefully the Chooks lock him in soon. I’m sick of all the speculation. It would kill if he were to go there.

Comment

• Latrell stated the other day his form had been patchy because he had a lot going on behind the scenes with off the field matters but wouldn't elaborate exactly. Odds on its to do with his dissatisfaction with his current management and no doubt Matt Rose is promising all sorts of indigenous related third party possibilities. That grub Cody Walker has been in his ear ever since the all stars game.

Comment

• Maybe. But any good manager would spread the rumour that Latrell is a chance to sign with Souths. You'd figure that could up our yearly offer to him by 50k.

Comment

• Rumour is that James Roberts is about to join Souffs. If that happens I think it would mean they have given up on Latrell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                  Rumour is that James Roberts is about to join Souffs. If that happens I think it would mean they have given up on Latrell.
                  Ive given up on you
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Rumour is that James Roberts is about to join Souffs. If that happens I think it would mean they have given up on Latrell.
                    I really hope that happens.

Comment

I hope this happens! Didn’t the LOL already punt him because he is a piss wreck?! Now they get him back on big dollars, only for him to booze it up again!!! Haha get out the popcorn lads!
                      Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Insider View Post
                        Latrell stated the other day his form had been patchy because he had a lot going on behind the scenes with off the field matters but wouldn't elaborate exactly. Odds on its to do with his dissatisfaction with his current management and no doubt Matt Rose is promising all sorts of indigenous related third party possibilities. That grub Cody Walker has been in his ear ever since the all stars game.
                        Hopefully he has had talks with Angus and Luke. I’m sure they would tell him he’s better off at the Chooks.

Comment

Unless he is sacked before the end of the year lol.. There is word that Roberts could be at Souths next week.

Comment

• I am hearing by round 9 from a Souffs supporter who often gets things right.

Comment

• hope souths get james roberts and latrell stays put.

Comment

• The comment by Latrell after the Anzac day match about things off field were a bit worrying. I wonder if its some assholes trying to convince him he must play for souths if he is indigenous.
                                I would hate for him to go there, he would spiral down hill in that environment and end up fat and lazy.
                                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X