No announcement yet.

Locking down Latrell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I retract my earlier statement about Latrell Mitchell's worth to the team.

Comment

• I love Latrell.

Comment

• We can’t lose him. It would be a disaster.

Comment

• Lock.
          Down.
          Latrell.
          Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

• Give him a million

Comment

• Give him what he wants

Comment

• The Trell keeps adding zeros to his contract, as much as I hate to admit it he is much Like Inglis and is fast becoming a franchise player

Comment

• I will say it again. He is well worth $1million. Don’t procrastinate Chooks. Get locked in before the vultures start circling. Also, please try and keep Sitili. Wow, what performance for his second game.

Comment

• I can't see Latrell going anywhere. I will give him credit that any decision he has to make about his future includes not only money, but that he has the loyalty and sense to see that he is with the best club and we will give him the opportunity to become a legend. We will pay him good money but we shouldn't have to pay overs.

Comment

• "The 2nd Option"

Comment

• Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
                        I will say it again. He is well worth $1million. Don’t procrastinate Chooks. Get locked in before the vultures start circling. Also, please try and keep Sitili. Wow, what performance for his second game.
                        Sitili Bill Williams!!!
                        Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

• Best young player I’ve ever seen. Will be better than Tedesco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                            Best young player I’ve ever seen. Will be better than Tedesco.
                            He is a better centre than Tedesco , but will never be a better fullback. Tedesco is a freak at making breaks and starting movements, creating something from nothing, backing up and the long pass, plus his defence. Both great players in their respective positions who don't need to be compared.

Comment

• He will be offered more dough to go elsewhere however Latrell is very family orientated, he has been with us for a long time and he considers the roosters as family i reckon he will stay.

Comment

• The comment of "you don't pay centres $1m, that's for spine players" may be correct most of the time but there are exceptions. Latrell is a freakish match winner and is the exception.
                                I know many hate the GI comparison, but there is one comparison I think Latrell and GI are alike. When Inglis joined Souffs I remember reading a comment about him that I think exactly applies to Latrell ..."he wont get you to the finals but he will win you a final" in other words he's not a week in week out type player (we'd all love him to be), but his big moment freakish skills will win you a game when you don't look like winning. ...is that worth paying $1m ?
                                .....given that he also kicks our goals (which GI doesn't) and kicks winning Field Goals (GI can only kick FGs when you are behind by 2 ) ...then I think he is worth it !
                                Last edited by Hawkeye; 04-21-2019, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X