Locking down Latrell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

ah...I thought Morris was on 1 year....signing those two old bastards may be costly of one of our stars.
    We can just do a souffs and move on players we don't want anymore...………..

Comment

ah...I thought Morris was on 1 year....signing those two old bastards may be costly of one of our stars.
      But neither of them is on a lot of money so they won't cost us any stars. Plus Morris can fill in a few outside back positions in the event of injuries.

Comment

I doubt it considering both of them are off contract at the same time as Joey and Latrell so their current contract doesn't impact on what we can offer in 2021.

I reckon both of the 'old bastards' will prove to be extremely good value for the money they're on over the next 2 seasons.
        Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

I doubt it considering both of them are off contract at the same time as Joey and Latrell so their current contract doesn't impact on what we can offer in 2021.

I reckon both of the 'old bastards' will prove to be extremely good value for the money they're on over the next 2 seasons.
          Yeah I think there is a pensioners discount in the cap as well which should help...

Comment

Maybe Toups could be moved on and in comes a cheaper Billy Smith (eat ya heart out St George) Mind you I tell my Saints mates that he is the old Saints halfs grandson and they are dirty as hell..lol
            possible that souffs will claim Smith under the Angus Crichton-Scots College rule. They have claimed Bellevue Hill as their territory
            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Morris and Hall being rubbished already, classic. Morris was absolutely brilliant for us before he got injured, and is all class. Hall will be excellent as well.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

Morris and Hall being rubbished already, classic. Morris was absolutely brilliant for us before he got injured, and is all class. Hall will be excellent as well.
                I reckon it was meant as a term of endearment. Correct me if I’m wrong Brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                  I am concerned that Latrell will leave after this contract is done. If they do announce a new contract it will be a great day.
                  JT, is there a reason you think this or is it just a gut feel?

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I reckon it was meant as a term of endearment. Correct me if I’m wrong Brain.
                    Saying that their signing might be costly to one of our stars is not a term of endearment.

Comment

FWIW Paul Kent just said people at the Roosters are concerned that the vermin will throw Inglis' money at Latrell in the hope of prying him away.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                        FWIW Paul Kent just said people at the Roosters are concerned that the vermin will throw Inglis' money at Latrell in the hope of prying him away.
                        I think Kent just asked the questions and then tries to read between the lines. I doubt that anyone at the Roosters would have shown any concern unless he asked the tea lady.

Comment

Latrell is signed until the end of 2020. Doubt Cronk will still be playing then, if even next year. Like I have already said I reckon Trell is worth $1million and will probably command that sort of money. He is worth it. He can play anywhere in the backline and is our goalkicker. I honestly think it would kill Uncle Nick if we lost him to Souths. It won’t happen. After the RTS fiasco I reckon we won’t procrastinate. We just have to lock him in soon and hopefully it’s not all about money for him. Hope he has some degree of loyalty in him too.

Comment

Sounds like someone has been reading the Pen again!
                            Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

They have made no secret of it. Not just recently either.

Comment

i happen to like paul kent ...just saying

Comment

Working...
                                X