Announcement

Collapse

Premium Subscriptions are now Active

Premium Subscriptions to TheChookpen.com.au can now be purchased and activated by clicking this link here or by clicking your Username at the top right, then User Settings, then Subscriptions. Thanks for your ongoing support leading into 2020! For more information about Premium Subscriptions, please click this link.
See more
See less

Locking down Latrell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well lets just hope that Souffs are succesfull in getting James Roberts from Broncos as reported

Comment

Don't worry! According to the media the Roosters NEVER lose anyone they want to keep...sure!

Comment

If Latrell move to $ouff$, that will be his career done and dusted. He will turn into a modern day GI, fat lazy and a non contributor
        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
        sigpic

Comment

Left field here.

Cronk retires.
          Latrell to 5/8?
          Gutherson to centre.
          I'd prefer lats stay at centre, but $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post
            Don't worry! According to the media the Roosters NEVER lose anyone they want to keep...sure!
            Three letters.
            RTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
              Left field here.

Cronk retires.
              Latrell to 5/8?
              Gutherson to centre.
              I'd prefer Iku on much less dollars. Gutho stands out amongst his peers who are all crap. He is an average first grader.
              Last edited by Thirteen; 04-17-2019, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I'd prefer Iku on much less dollars. Gutho stands aout amongst his peers who are all crap. He is an average first grader.
                Gutherson is going back to Manly. Not that I wanted him anyway

Comment

I reckon souffs will sign James Roberts and TPJ next year.

Comment

Humble people like money too. His reaction to money is what determines whether he is humble or not.
                    RTS seemed humble as well, until the Warriors offered half of Auckland to sign him. Was apparently homesick , even though his family moved to Sydney lol.

Comment

Originally posted by crikey chris View Post

RTS seemed humble as well, until the Warriors offered half of Auckland to sign him. Was apparently homesick , even though his family moved to Sydney lol.
                      Yes his parents and siblings all lived in Oz at the time so he definately went for the cash. I don’t blame him. Anyway I really like James Tedesco.

Comment

Yes his parents and siblings all lived in Oz at the time so he definately went for the cash. I don’t blame him. Anyway I really like James Tedesco.
                        Agree. Was pissed off at the time re RTS, but money talks. No recent ☓ Easts players have left and improved.

Teddy is an upgrade to what options we had, even better than rts. If he stays healthy and finishes his career with us, will out do Mini as the best I've seen in my lifetime following Easts. Should of won the Golden Boot instead of that pommie winger no one ever heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                          Left field here.

Cronk retires.
                          Latrell to 5/8?
                          Gutherson to centre.
                          Latrell is no 5/8
                          Gutherson is no centre.
                          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                          sigpic

Comment

At the beginning of the year I posted about my fears of Latrell being tempted to replace Inglis.

He’s a natural number 1, and he’ll never get a chance to play in that position and earn that money while we have Teddy.

He’s also passionately Koori, so playing ay Souths as Inglis’ replacement has obvious emotional appeal.

No easy feat to lock him up. Our backline in an embarrassment of riches. Face facts it’s going to get dismantled.

Comment

From what I can see, Latrell is his own man and I wouldn't presume to know what he is thinking. All I can say is that I very much hope he stays with us.

Comment

Latrell doesn't have the motor to play fullback.
                                Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X