Clear All

• mattyh
    replied
    i happen to like paul kent ...just saying

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Tobin
    replied
    Originally posted by fletch View Post
    FWIW Paul Kent just said people at the Roosters are concerned that the vermin will throw Inglis' money at Latrell in the hope of prying him away.
    They have made no secret of it. Not just recently either.

Leave a comment:

• Serenader
    replied
    FWIW Paul Kent just said people at the Roosters are concerned that the vermin will throw Inglis' money at Latrell in the hope of prying him away.
    Sounds like someone has been reading the Pen again!

Leave a comment:

• RoosterChick
    replied
    Latrell is signed until the end of 2020. Doubt Cronk will still be playing then, if even next year. Like I have already said I reckon Trell is worth $1million and will probably command that sort of money. He is worth it. He can play anywhere in the backline and is our goalkicker. I honestly think it would kill Uncle Nick if we lost him to Souths. It won’t happen. After the RTS fiasco I reckon we won’t procrastinate. We just have to lock him in soon and hopefully it’s not all about money for him. Hope he has some degree of loyalty in him too.

Leave a comment:

• ROC181
    replied
    I think Kent just asked the questions and then tries to read between the lines. I doubt that anyone at the Roosters would have shown any concern unless he asked the tea lady.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X