Locking down Latrell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
    How funny. His family want him to play fullback.
    Did they all have a vote at a recent family dinner or something?Latrell is his own man and he will decide where he wants to play and his coach will decide where he plays. His family will have zero say. Itís not their business.

All the speculation is getting out of control but very funny and entertaining.
    It is amusing. I thought he wanted to be 5/8. I laugh at the family being souths supporters. Sounds like family means people that lived in the same street as he did once
    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post
      Iím happy if he stays fit and healthy anywhere in the nrl, Just watching latrell is good enough for me, be it at Souths or parra.
      This is just a beautiful comment from a true rugby league fan. Personally, I'm not that good, but credit to you.

Comment

• Latrell is going to be a rooster for life ,future club , state and test captain.

Comment

• maybe latrell should ring rts tonight and just say "hey mate , how is life going after leaving the roosters ? "

Comment

• Originally posted by mattyh View Post
            maybe latrell should ring rts tonight and just say "hey mate , how is life going after leaving the roosters ? "
            Why does everybody think RTS is unhappy? Gets paid a fortune, captains his club, lives and plays for the country he was born in and is a dally m winner. I think he is doing ok.

Comment

Why does everybody think RTS is unhappy? Gets paid a fortune, captains his club, lives and plays for the country he was born in and is a dally m winner. I think he is doing ok.
              hes doing pretty good, his team isnt. but he will be living life happily

Comment

Iím happy if he stays fit and healthy anywhere in the nrl, Just watching latrell is good enough for me, be it at Souths or parra.
                What about when he barrels over Teddy to produce the match winning try for the Bunnies in the 2021 GF?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post

What about when he barrels over Teddy to produce the match winning try for the Bunnies in the 2021 GF?
                  All your doomsday predictions about Latrell going to souths, for a while, and about your confession about marching 'in your Easts' jersey to reinstate souths...makes me wonder who you really support. Well actually I'm not wondering...

Comment

• I think to keep Latrell, one of our relatively highly paid players will have to go. I wouldn't want it to be someone in the backline, as we don't have a huge amount of depth there. I don't consider our Wingers highly paid. Therefore it would have to be a starting forward as I think that is where I think one of our bench forwards could progress to starting. It also wouldn't be one of Front Rowers where our forward depth is weakest, so it would have to be a backrower imho and only 2 are on the sort of coin that would free up a decent amount of salary cap space. I also wouldn't want to let Cordner go, he is the heart and soul of our forward pack, whilst JWH is the leader and SST is our number 1 go forward player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                      I think to keep Latrell, one of our relatively highly paid players will have to go. I wouldn't want it to be someone in the backline, as we don't have a huge amount of depth there. I don't consider our Wingers highly paid. Therefore it would have to be a starting forward as I think that is where I think one of our bench forwards could progress to starting. It also wouldn't be one of Front Rowers where our forward depth is weakest, so it would have to be a backrower imho and only 2 are on the sort of coin that would free up a decent amount of salary cap space. I also wouldn't want to let Cordner go, he is the heart and soul of our forward pack, whilst JWH is the leader and SST is our number 1 go forward player.
                      Gus has gotta go then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Gus has gotta go then.
                        Iíd be ok with that if it meant we kept Latrell and Sitili. But having signed a three year deal on a lot of money I donít think he is going any time soon.

Comment

• Let's just enjoy what we have got for the next year and a half . We have a very special team in their prime who at full strength is streets ahead of the opposition in my opinion. Latrell seems contented and we have the opportunity to do something special that hasn't been done in a long time .
                          Worrying about what might happen in two years time is only going to cause grief and bring about more press which can only undermine the team and aid the other contenders .
                          His a special talent and that game he produced on the weekend was one for the ages , let's just enjoy the ride.

Comment

Watching some of the things RTS does I reckon he would have been better than Teddy if he stayed with us. We would have had him for 4 years at 850K if we matched the warriors offer. In those 4 years he would have become the best player in the game I reckon. And $850K would have been a steal. And yes he does hold the dally m but thatís only because he is miles ahead of his teammates and gets all the points

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Gus has gotta go then.
                              Yeah Iím not sure about Gus. Personally knowing how good Sitili is I would have kept Matto and used Sitili. 2 for the price of 1 Gus

Comment

• All this talk about letting players go or getting a cheap half so we can pay Latrell 50% more than any other player is absolute rubbish. Thank god some of you aren't making the decisions as to where the money gets spent.

Comment

Working...
                                X