Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they'll sign james roberts or kotoni staggs from brisbane

Comment

We just cannot afford to lose Latrell, he needs to be paid what he wants.

Losing him would be the same as when Orlando Magic didn't pay Shaq O'Neal and lost him to the Lakers.

Comment

Unless Latrell go's to the Roosters & says he wants out then he is going nowhere & I cant see him asking for a release. The Roosters are a great club to be playing footy for & I dont think anyone in their right mind would want to leave them.
        Originally posted by Chook;n805564
        Why the fark anyone takes any notice of modern media is beyond me. It's all click bait populist crap aimed at the lowest common denominator.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
          Funny, I heard about James Roberts today as well. The Bronco's would definitely cut him loose, rather than lose Staggs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigrooster View Post
            Bob McCarthy was talking on 2GB today about GI and already had a stab at us saying ‘we will go after the best centre in the competition...even if he is from the Roosters...(laugh, laugh)
            Is that the same Bob McCarthy who picks the Clive Churchill Medal?

I am concerned that Latrell will leave after this contract is done. If they do announce a new contract it will be a great day.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
              I reckon that Staggs young buck might be a star in his own right
              To our fans we tell you
              If you have not been told
              We play this game for all of us
              We play it from the soul!

(Jack Gibson, 2002)

Comment

Latrell or Manu. Can't have both.

Comment

I've already come to terms that he'll leave.

Comment

weve still got the dirty taste in our mouth after rts did the dirty!

Comment

Latts old man got screwed over by the vermin when he played for them His old man wont allow it. Bronson goodwin is on his way back to souffs from the UK. Latts a 1 team type of guy. esp when he is coached by SBW on those 1%ers
                      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019

Comment

GI retiring now might help us. If he'd gone in 2020 like he said he wanted to, Latrell would have been the perfect replacement. As it is, Bennett's pull will attract big names who will want longer than a year or two.

In the choice between Joey and Latrell, I'd go for Latrell. I'd be very sad to lose Joey and hope he stays a Rooster for the rest of his life, but the idea of Latrell wearing another jersey makes me want to vomit.

Comment

So long as we don't waste the Cronk money on that overpriced, cheap shot merchant Pangai Jr ..then we'll have the money to keep Latrell. But we may struggle to hang on to Joey when the time comes !

Comment

surely were able to give manu and latrell an extra 300k or so each from the cronk money to keep them

Comment

No player is worth getting in a bidding war over. If the Bunnies offer Latrell millions, I say let him go.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                                GI retiring now might help us. If he'd gone in 2020 like he said he wanted to, Latrell would have been the perfect replacement. As it is, Bennett's pull will attract big names who will want longer than a year or two.

In the choice between Joey and Latrell, I'd go for Latrell. I'd be very sad to lose Joey and hope he stays a Rooster for the rest of his life, but the idea of Latrell wearing another jersey makes me want to vomit.
                                I just get the feeling Latrell doesn’t want to play for a fossil.

Comment

Working...
                                X