Locking down Latrell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by player 1 View Post

So Webster isn't the only hired slut Fat Richo has on his payroll.

Weidler and Webster - gotta love the Fairfax SMH moniker - "Independent - Always".

LOL.

Both of these guys really must love the taste of Richo's ball sweat.

Latrell ain't going anywhere.

But you just gotta love the hate!!

I dont think Richo has anything on the Fairfax reporters that you call hired sluts. This story is being fueled by Latrells family, its pretty obvious they want him to play FB even though he is the best centre in the game & they want him at Souths because they follow Souths even though people on here claim that Souths didnt look after his dad.

Comment

• The part where latrell said he had some off field things to deal with, I dare say it would be the passing of his uncle, the media has ran with him saying that as a clue or a hint which is quite disrespectful. The whole latrell to Souths stuff would be made up by forums/media hype. We definitely will have to deal with other teams wanting latrell. Hopefully he sticks around here.

Comment

• Iím happy if he stays fit and healthy anywhere in the nrl, Just watching latrell is good enough for me, be it at Souths or parra.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
          Very distressing Wiedler piece in todayís Herald. Has the ring of truth about it. Family are Souths fans who want him to earn big money playing fullback. Disappointed at perceived mistreatment of his brother by Chooks.
          Fcuk his brother, if he ainít good enough and canít stick to a diet, they can give him a role as ball boy so it feels like he is on the field with latrell.

Comment

• I have no qualms that this BS from Weidler is true...I have been told that it's some fictional story from some rabbitohs fan forum much like when Journos come up with stories weeks after someone here has said it here whether true or not.... But realistically, if souths want to throw everything they can to Lats, then they'll either have to get rid of many and weaken their squad, or get themselves in cap problems.

And in no way am I saying he is set to sign with them because he knows how good he has it here and all the pressure from his family & friends hould not deter him on what he wants to achieve...and if that weidlers article says one thing is that GI told him 'Be your own man..." Latrell wont be listening to anyone but himself and why would he risk the happiness he has here to pursue the wishes of others just because they're fans?

But should he leave for the vermin...well there has only been ONE man who has stood up to him in recent times and has showed him up good and that is Joey Manu at the NZ v Aus test so lets not forget that Mitchell might be Superman but we also have his kryptonite on the right...

Comment

• Players hate weidler are I reckon this is probably another example of why they hate him, he'll happily make shit like this up

Comment

• Souths might be doing what is common practice between clubs.
                They make waves about offers of around $1M+ or so which forces us to better that and put pressure on our cap.
                Opens the door for other good players coming off contract to look elsewhere.
                I suspect if we are to lock him in it will be for around $1.2M a year for 3 years because of this game and can we do that is the question.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoosterRooster View Post
                  Souths might be doing what is common practice between clubs.
                  They make waves about offers of around $1M+ or so which forces us to better that and put pressure on our cap.
                  Opens the door for other good players coming off contract to look elsewhere.
                  I suspect if we are to lock him in it will be for around $1.2M a year for 3 years because of this game and can we do that is the question.
                  I agree with your costings...

Latrell's currently the form player of the NRL, he's won a premiership with us and he's been through our junior systems (so knows how we play + has bought into it 100%).

I'd argue that he's worth more to us than any other club because we've invested so much in his development. This shouldn't be treated like an auction. It should be more like... 'mate here's a blank piece of paper... white down your salary expectation and we'll make it happen'.

Comment

• Originally posted by GC6 View Post
                    The part where latrell said he had some off field things to deal with, I dare say it would be the passing of his uncle, the media has ran with him saying that as a clue or a hint which is quite disrespectful. The whole latrell to Souths stuff would be made up by forums/media hype. We definitely will have to deal with other teams wanting latrell. Hopefully he sticks around here.
                    He's also had to deal with getting into a scuffle and it becoming mainstream news. Robbo mentions this in his pre match presser.

As for his family wanting to wear the no,1, unless there are quotes from them it's all hearsay.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

• His on field form last few weeks and last night arn't the actions of a player worried about his future, he know exactly where he's going...he's staying with us. He'll switch codes before he'll play for another club.

Comment

• How funny. His family want him to play fullback.
                        Did they all have a vote at a recent family dinner or something?Latrell is his own man and he will decide where he wants to play and his coach will decide where he plays. His family will have zero say. Itís not their business.

All the speculation is getting out of control but very funny and entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                          How funny. His family want him to play fullback.
                          Did they all have a vote at a recent family dinner or something?Latrell is his own man and he will decide where he wants to play and his coach will decide where he plays. His family will have zero say. Itís not their business.

All the speculation is getting out of control but very funny and entertaining.
                          I wonder if Mal Meninger or Reg Gasniers family insisted on them playing fullback Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by easts4eva View Post
                            His on field form last few weeks and last night arn't the actions of a player worried about his future, he know exactly where he's going...he's staying with us. He'll switch codes before he'll play for another club.
                            Switch to what code? AFL? Wouldnít be Rugby Union, the ARU are virtually broke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

Switch to what code? AFL? Wouldnít be Rugby Union, the ARU are virtually broke.
                              That's what I'm saying mate he ain't going anywhere. He'll achieve everything in rugby league in an Easts jumper. If he wants another challenge that our of our hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I dont think Richo has anything on the Fairfax reporters that you call hired sluts. This story is being fueled by Latrells family, its pretty obvious they want him to play FB even though he is the best centre in the game & they want him at Souths because they follow Souths even though people on here claim that Souths didnt look after his dad.
                                Webster's conduct has a stench about it. Very biased with an obvious agenda in the weeks leading to GF, article after article - Latrell must be suspended, Big Sam innocent, it's all a plot by Politis and the sexting victim is a roosters supporter. Then after the GF - shame on game brought by roosters not telling journalists about Cronk's injury.

The guy is a tool and no friend of ours. So is Wiedler.

Comment

Working...
                                X