Boyd Cordner is back!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyd Cordner is back!!!

So good to see him running free again. He was well below his best last year but he looks to have shrugged of all his injuries this year.

There was a moment in that game where he ran across field and fended off a player, swerving in and out of the line. Probably my favourite moment of the season.

So many of his trademark carries tonight, that run where he just carries it straight and hard onto a short pass like he's been shot out of a cannon and always comes out the other side for a fast play the ball.

I love this man! I'm so happy to see him back in full swing, adds another dimension to our title defence with him at 100%.

Going well. Really visible that he is looking to lead with his actions. Takes the tough carries, backed by a quick play-the-ball right when we need someone to get us going forward. Then back to the middle for SST and we are rolling up the field again.

Comment

Boyd was excellent last night, a real captains knock, put in some great carries when it was tough going.

Comment

His running and movement does seem to be a lot sharper this year.

Rather than acting as a battering ram he's back to running great angles with good footwork which makes him much harder to stop.

Crichton scored a great try last week. This week it was Boyd.

We really do have frightening potential this year on both sides.

Comment

I agree his form this year is probably his best ever. Hoping he stays fit through the Origin drudge.

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

yea i think the mid season origin slog probably affects him, but damn he has been good this year. i thought he went ok in the finals from what i recall too.

Comment

I feel like he always gets better as the season progresses. Good early signs.

Comment

Gus won't be questioning his selection in the SOO team this year.

Comment

Boyd looking like he is playing injury free for a change. Last few years have been a bit hit and miss. Great to see a free running Boyd. Origin time is his and our achilies heel.

Comment

The whole team is going well. The influence Cronk has had on the club is unbelievable.
                    "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
                    So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
                    ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
                    I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

Comment

The thing I liked most about Boyd's performance was the late offload that eventually led to Cronk's try.
                      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

And did you notice him tearing up the field in support of Latrell for THAT try? Ran his heart out..

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

Yes, welcome back Boyd!

Comment

He never went anywhere. But he is getting better.I loved his try it showed greatness.
                            The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                            Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                              And did you notice him tearing up the field in support of Latrell for THAT try? Ran his heart out..
                              Had a giggle as it looked like his hammies were screaming for mercy, and then I realised he was keeping up with Shaun Johnson. A great effort.

Comment

Working...
                              X