Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aiden Guerra Broken Ankle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aiden Guerra Broken Ankle

    Terrible injury.. hoping he has a speedy recovery but one thinks heíll be out of action for a long time. From memory he had some shocking injuries as a teenager working his way into first grade.

    If you havenít seen the footage donít watch it on a full stomache
    Last edited by Nigel Gaffey; 04-13-2019, 10:27 PM.

  • #2
    And Nene the night before...both looked bad.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
      And Nene the night before...both looked bad.
      Yeah not good - speedy recovery to both former chooks

      Comment


      • #4
        Both of those injuries looked horrendous. I canít believe the refs just played on with Neneís injury.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yes he struggled with injuries early on sorry to see him hit with an injury like this late in his career.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
            Both of those injuries looked horrendous. I canít believe the refs just played on with Neneís injury.
            They were but the refs arenít to know. In soccer so often players go down in order to stop the game when the other team are on top which then stops the momentum of the attacking only for the injured player to miraculously go from what he was making out like some grave injury to back on his feet in minutes. Itís a rort. I hope this doesnít happen in the NRL where players feign injuries to stop the game to allow his teammates to get a rest... much like crusher tackle where now players start complaining as soon as any contact near to the neck starts just so they can get a penalty, like the sharks do.

            Comment


            • #7
              Any other Former roosters playing today ?

              look out Joey LeiLua and Fergo and any other former chooks hope we donít see a 3peat

              Comment


              • #8
                If it's the same injury as Nene MacDonald then it's a Pott's Fracture, like Darren Junee had many moons ago. I've had one myself, about five years ago.

                Comment


                • #9
                  We all wish aidenl the best his recovery,,i remember him as a young kid mucking about in the sand on one of his grandads building sites,must be 25 years ago,seems like yesterday,i must be getting old,

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Shocking injury and all the best for his full recovery. But for both Nene and Aiden to suffer such similar injuries in 24 hours was a sad sight indeed. Looks like season ending.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Aidan had some awful injuries earlier in his career that might have ended some careers has been a tuff hombre best wishes


                      I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

                        They were but the refs arenít to know. In soccer so often players go down in order to stop the game when the other team are on top which then stops the momentum of the attacking only for the injured player to miraculously go from what he was making out like some grave injury to back on his feet in minutes. Itís a rort. I hope this doesnít happen in the NRL where players feign injuries to stop the game to allow his teammates to get a rest... much like crusher tackle where now players start complaining as soon as any contact near to the neck starts just so they can get a penalty, like the sharks do.
                        Yep I get that but this isnít soccer.......yet. Letís hope it doesnít get that way. The game should have been stopped by the refs. You could see the trainers pleading with the officials to stop the game and they just ignored them.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                          Aidan had some awful injuries earlier in his career that might have ended some careers has been a tuff hombre best wishes
                          Absolutely. He took that injury like a champ, would have been very hard for him knowing how serious it was and trying to stay brave through the pain and knowing psychologically his season was over

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Nigel Gaffey View Post
                            Any other Former roosters playing today ?

                            look out Joey LeiLua and Fergo and any other former chooks hope we donít see a 3peat


                            https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/eel...14-p51e4s.html

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              So what's the message here?...leave the Roosters and you're gonna get hurt...real bad.



                              I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X