Ikuvalu TRY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ikuvalu TRY

A good lesson in why you donít bag inexperienced players to early. Freak effort and great work Joey.

In future would you be kind enough to let us know when we are allowed to criticise a player? We donít want to break the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
      In future would you be kind enough to let us know when we are allowed to criticise a player? We donít want to break the rules.
      I donít set the rules, You can criticise anyone you like when ever you like. I just look at character in players and supporters. You have been on here long enough to know we all love Easts but we donít have to agree with each other . Itís the broad church of the mighty ESDRLFC

Comment

Heís had two solid games in a row now after the shocker against Parra. Well done to the young man! That was an amazing effort to score that try and another brilliant pass from Joey.

Comment

Originally posted by The Marshall View Post

I donít set the rules, You can criticise anyone you like when ever you like. I just look at character in players and supporters. You have been on here long enough to know we all love Easts but we donít have to agree with each other . Itís the broad church of the mighty ESDRLFC
          Amen

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
            save the sarcasm and the holier than thou, you should acknowledge that you started a thread bagging an inexperienced fill in player for a bad game which was unnecessary, just own it.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

save the sarcasm and the holier than thou, you should acknowledge that you started a thread bagging an inexperienced fill in player for a bad game which was unnecessary, just own it.
              Sorry but so what Norfolk? Isnít he allowed to be critical of a player? People here should take comments about players with a grain of salt but attacking a member is against the rules, from what Iíve read. If anyone wants to refute what a member says about a player then do so with facts not insults or any derogatory comments about them. At the time when JT made this thread I replied saying that Iíve seen Ikavalu play better knowing he could and he has. This is a fans forum to discuss the good and the bad, not a players forum for them to be offended.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Sorry but so what Norfolk? Isnít he allowed to be critical of a player? People here should take comments about players with a grain of salt but attacking a member is against the rules, from what Iíve read. If anyone wants to refute what a member says about a player then do so with facts not insults or any derogatory comments about them. At the time when JT made this thread I replied saying that Iíve seen Ikavalu play better knowing he could and he has. This is a fans forum to discuss the good and the bad, not a players forum for them to be offended.
                I honestly cant' see where I have ATTACKED anyone, or insulted or. been derogatory . I agree making COMMENTS about players is fine, But I think starting a thread specifically aimed at an inexperienced player is over the top . He gave his opinion, you gave yours and I gave mineÖ.
                Last edited by NorfolkStreetKid; 04-14-2019, 07:19 AM.

Comment

what a try!!

Comment

I honestly cant' see where I have ATTACKED anyone, or insulted or. been derogatory . I agree making COMMENTS about players is fine, But I think starting a thread specifically aimed at an inexperienced player is over the top . He gave his opinion, you gave yours and I gave mineÖ.
                    Norfolk - youíve given up the game. Only yesterday you claimed nothing to see here re your mate Folau, and now you want to point fingers at Chookpenners who have an opinion?

Publishing content that insults marginalised group with a history of persecution? Play on.

Starting thread that insults wombat-like try scoring freak? Wonít somebody think of the children!
                    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post

Norfolk - youíve given up the game. Only yesterday you claimed nothing to see here re your mate Folau, and now you want to point fingers at Chookpenners who have an opinion?

Publishing content that insults marginalised group with a history of persecution? Play on.

Starting thread that insults wombat-like try scoring freak? Wonít somebody think of the children!
                      Geez mate I think you are taking 'moralising' to a new level.

Following your rules I don't think there is any point having discussion forums.

Constantly getting outraged on behalf of others is doing your head in.

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

Actually it wasnít necessarily aimed directly at you as there was another who carryís on like but has since deleted Ďtheirí comment, funny that, however you did say that JT had to Ďown upí to his thread and my question is why does he have to own up to it? He knows he said it, You know he said, we all know he said it so why does he has to own up to anything? He didnít make a thread about a member. He made a thread about a player. Itís what this is all about. Cheers!
                        Last edited by ROC181; 04-14-2019, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post

I defended a persons right to be able to state his religious beliefs on his OWN twitter page, not exactly publishing, and I criticised what I considered on over the top effort to put down an inexperienced player, not just in a comment but a new dedicated thread. I will stick by both actions, but yes I agree we must think of the children.

Comment

Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Geez mate I think you are taking 'moralising' to a new level.

Following your rules I don't think there is any point having discussion forums.

Constantly getting outraged on behalf of others is doing your head in.
                              Not at all. Iím loosey-goosey on this. Having fun sparring.

Comment

Working...
                              X