No announcement yet.

Slow day on the 'Pen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the media stories that tabloid sports journo Josh Massoud was part of. What a despicable journo he was. I loved how Robbo treated him with contempt during press interviews to the point of putting him on show in front of the other journos.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

I find it amusing to be honest. Whenever we are linked with a player on Facebook the idiots come out in there droves with the sombrero quotes. One guy was bagging us on some Facebook post a couple of weeks ago and when a Roosters supporter pointed out all the players we had lost this guy said yeah but they were on peanuts.....I pointed out that if they were on peanuts how were we over the cap in the first place??? He didn't reply to that one....
      yeah like RTS.....he was apparently on peanuts!!!

Comment

While my favorite will always be Pearce's Canus Canem Edit, the Luke O'Donnell as Roosters career long player when he got arrested and tasered in 2017 was particularly stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper Hands View Post
          Freddy snoozing on the median strip.
          Freddy playing knock and run nude in a nth qld hotel, while being head coach.

Comment

Any player on the market of the past 20 years being linked to or apparently chased by the Roosters.
            I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

Anthony Watts by a long way, played all his first grade for Cronulla and The Cows not one for us and is mentioned as a Roosters every time,
              Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

i congratulate storm for giving earl a go, but its obvious hes been out of first grade too long, confidence shot? wasnt he and jake involved in some ice flicking at chinese laundry some years back?

Comment

Pearce 'Girl in the yellow dress' sounds like a name of a movie.

Comment

Working...
                  X