Slow day on the 'Pen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow day on the 'Pen

Reading about Sandor Earl maybe making a comeback after his drug ban (and inury) this weekend and of course they had to mention he played with us.

So it got me thinking, what's your 'Favourite' media storm involving a Chooks player?

For me it has to be Nate Myles in the hotel hallway.

Flame on.

Pearce rooting the dog. I love a good scandal.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 04-11-2019, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Cronk's GF because we played the media like a record.

Comment

Anthony Watts.
        "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
        So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
        ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
        I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

Comment

Freddy snoozing on the median strip.
          Originally posted by ism22;n764344
          I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
            Anthony Watts.
            Have to agree. Hilarious
            "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
              Anthony Watts.
              My memory almost eludes me, we are talking about how he bit a dudes pork sword in a game right?

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post

My memory almost eludes me, we are talking about how he bit a dudes pork sword in a game right?
                He did do that playing in the Qld cup I think.
                His media storm was that he had assulted his partner when he joined the Chooks & every time it came up it was always Roosters player Anthony Watts even though he never played a game for the Chooks because they sacked him pretty much as soon as it happened.
                "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
                So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
                ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
                I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

Comment

I'd go the drug controversy during the 2013 finals series. Clearly a beat up, clearly leaked at a time which was calculated to do us damage - and we went on to win the comp. So, leakers, up yours.

Comment

Has to be the SKD domestic violence beat up where he was hung, drawn and quartered from the get go by opposition fans, the media and the NSW premier at the time. I had great delight in trolling through Facebook and finding a mates post regarding the original incident when he was cleared by the courts and pointing out this fact.

Comment

When Robbo came out in press conference RE 10 years of being bent over by refs
                      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                        Has to be the SKD domestic violence beat up where he was hung, drawn and quartered from the get go by opposition fans, the media and the NSW premier at the time. I had great delight in trolling through Facebook and finding a mates post regarding the original incident when he was cleared by the courts and pointing out this fact.
                        Painful when you think a couple of parents could of lost a son over false allegations and that media beat up.

God bless Ol' Flipper hands.

Comment

Marty Kennedy? Snake man.

Comment

What about the 17 odd years of the constant salary sombrero BS? when we are one of the only clubs to actually get it right

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                              What about the 17 odd years of the constant salary sombrero BS? when we are one of the only clubs to actually get it right
                              I find it amusing to be honest. Whenever we are linked with a player on Facebook the idiots come out in there droves with the sombrero quotes. One guy was bagging us on some Facebook post a couple of weeks ago and when a Roosters supporter pointed out all the players we had lost this guy said yeah but they were on peanuts.....I pointed out that if they were on peanuts how were we over the cap in the first place??? He didn't reply to that one....

Comment

Working...
                              X