Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roosters vs Sharks: Match Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

    We know that if we hit him hard he runs across field for the rest of the game. He never has a big one against us.
    He's at his most dangerous running across field. I'd happily let him run 10m straight everytime he had the ball to stop him running at the edges and offloading.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Bigchook View Post

      He's at his most dangerous running across field. I'd happily let him run 10m straight everytime he had the ball to stop him running at the edges and offloading.
      are you kidding? no one is dangerous running across field especially an overweight prop like him. He specialises in running sideways and tobin is right, hit him hard early and he will be scared to run straight.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Half time View Post

        are you kidding? no one is dangerous running across field especially an overweight prop like him. He specialises in running sideways and tobin is right, hit him hard early and he will be scared to run straight.
        He doesn't have the best offload in the game for a prop from running straight and getting gang tackled. He drifts across field, defences hold and he isolates weak defenders and gets them to tackle him one on one, which is difficult. He then uses his size and strength to offload and bust tackles. He's a deadset grub but he's consistently amongst the best props in the game. Did you watch him play last week? Or another who only watches the chooks play?

        Comment


        • #19
          Some big wraps on xerri. Interested to see how he handles himself against Mitchell or manu.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
            Easts by 40.
            Im with Cheech
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

            Comment


            • #21
              Roosters by 12

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Bigchook View Post

                He's at his most dangerous running across field. I'd happily let him run 10m straight everytime he had the ball to stop him running at the edges and offloading.
                Hit him in the guts. There’s plenty of it.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
                  Some big wraps on xerri. Interested to see how he handles himself against Mitchell or manu.
                  Mitchell.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Its another game that the Chooks should win on paper but playing on paper & playing on the oppositions home ground are 2 different things.
                    Go the Chooks.
                    "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
                    So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
                    ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
                    I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
                      Some big wraps on xerri. Interested to see how he handles himself against Mitchell or manu.
                      Apparently cant defend very well?
                      Good attacker.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        This will be a real test of how good or not our team is.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                          This will be a real test of how good or not our team is.
                          i already think this team is pretty good...

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            JWH wasn't in any of the photos from the captains run today, will be interesting to see whether he plays tomorrow night.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by fletch View Post
                              JWH wasn't in any of the photos from the captains run today, will be interesting to see whether he plays tomorrow night.
                              I noticed that. And Jake was, so hopefully he's not too far off.

                              Robbo said JWH is playing so I reckon he probably is.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                                Its another game that the Chooks should win on paper but playing on paper & playing on the oppositions home ground are 2 different things.
                                Go the Chooks.
                                Playing on parts of the SCG is like playing on paper, Im told..


                                I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X