X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters vs Sharks: Match Discussion

JWH (maybe, allegedly) back. No Jake.

The Sharks without Moylan and Sharon.

I view Shark Park as similar to Brookvale. As in, ANY win is a good win. I don't care how ugly because it's rarely easy.

With the Storm away the following week I think it's crucial we maintain the momentum and I think we will.

Roosters by 10.

Not a gimme at all.
    We played well last week, but Broncos were awful.
    Still, hoping we can build some momentum.

Comment

Morris obviously needs longer to recover
      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

No Moylan, Shaz or Graham and Gallen is no certainly to play.
        Chooks by 20.

Comment

I’m always wary of bold predictions when we play the Sharks, but if we are ever going to have a comfortable win against these guys it’s this week. Especially if JWH is actually fit, we should march through their middle like never before. And we know what our backs can do with that platform.

Comment

We have to stop Fifita.Full stop.

Comment

No Moylan or Shaz helps them...our biggest danger is the spoiling scruffing slowing shithouse tactics that drag us down against this mob.

Maybe we are...just too good.

Comment

We seemed to handle them a lot better last season. Maybe the calming influence of Cronk has made a difference because we used to get caught up in all their shitty tactics in previous seasons

Comment

Easts by 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                    No Moylan or Shaz helps them...our biggest danger is the spoiling scruffing slowing shithouse tactics that drag us down against this mob.

Maybe we are...just too good.
                    That piece of crap Flanagan has gone. I haven’t watched any of their games this season, but maybe Morris subscribes to a different playing style.
                    Last edited by Waylander; 04-09-2019, 09:29 PM.

Comment

easts by 10 in a tight one before skipping away in the last 10.

Comment

Interesting to see how we play after Trent gave them the weekend off and a resounding win over Brisbane.
                        Same with the Sharks, a loss to last years wooden spooners would’ve hurt them. Test for John Morris coaching ability.

Speaking of Morris, it’s a shame Brett isn’t playing against Josh. I would’ve enjoyed watching that interaction.

Saw that Josh said as an outsider when he was at the Bulldogs, he would always watch Chooks v Sharks games because they were always good battles and the footy was always tough.

Chooks by 8
                        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Further..
                          I think we are ripe for the picking with the Melbourne game next Friday and everything that went down last weekend from the big win, the weekend off all the way to Latrell.

We are still good enough
                          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

A Saturday off during a nine day turnaround is a bad thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                              We have to stop Fifita.Full stop.
                              We know that if we hit him hard he runs across field for the rest of the game. He never has a big one against us.

Comment

Working...
                              X