Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic Pearcy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Classic Pearcy

    Ices another win... for the other team.

    https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership

  • #2
    Compare and contrast -

    https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/tv-shows/mattyjohns

    Comment


    • #3
      yep.

      The decision to get cronk at the expense of pearce's ego (and party boy behaviour) will go down as one of the best recruitment/retention decisions that our club has made in our proud and long history.

      Comment


      • #4
        When it comes to being shown the door at the Roosters he only has himself to blame.

        Comment


        • #5
          Pearce has never mastered 5th tackle options & kicking field goals.

          Comment


          • #6
            If you sit by the river long enough, the body of your enemy will float by. Mine just floated down the Hunter.

            It's funny, I can't imagine Cooper Cronk in a Storm jersey even though he wore it for years. Just as I can't imagine Pearce wearing a Roosters jersey even though he soiled one for years.

            Comment


            • #7
              Imagine going from being coached by Robbo to being coached by the face slapper brownie.

              Comment


              • #8
                I like Pearce as a player but he has been very poor this year , as has quite a few of his teammates. I thought they were going to be very good this year but they have been poor

                Comment


                • #9
                  Another great decision was guerra heading north
                  Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Half time View Post
                    Imagine going from being coached by Robbo to being coached by the face slapper brownie.
                    Worked wonders with Connor Watson
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                      I like Pearce as a player but he has been very poor this year , as has quite a few of his teammates. I thought they were going to be very good this year but they have been poor
                      Newcastle have a very strong roster, there are no more excuses that they're in a development phase anymore. Lots of players who seem to have regressed going there, Klemmer had a shocker on the weekend and I've never seen SKD look so ineffective carrying the ball. Danny Levi's service in the last 10 yesterday was horrendous, he single handedly lost them that game.

                      Brown has done a good job of turning that squad around and he probably deserves the opportunity to see if he can get some success out of them but I can't see them settling for mediocre perfromances like that for much longer there is far too much talent in that squad.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

                        Newcastle have a very strong roster, there are no more excuses that they're in a development phase anymore. Lots of players who seem to have regressed going there, Klemmer had a shocker on the weekend and I've never seen SKD look so ineffective carrying the ball. Danny Levi's service in the last 10 yesterday was horrendous, he single handedly lost them that game.

                        Brown has done a good job of turning that squad around and he probably deserves the opportunity to see if he can get some success out of them but I can't see them settling for mediocre perfromances like that for much longer there is far too much talent in that squad.
                        Agree he needs more time. Faceslapper has had the benefit of assembling the team he wanted; afford him the time to prove his worth as coach

                        He is passionate coach ouch however I see his future as GM football operations
                        Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Newcastle the new transit lounge.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

                            Newcastle have a very strong roster, there are no more excuses that they're in a development phase anymore. Lots of players who seem to have regressed going there, Klemmer had a shocker on the weekend and I've never seen SKD look so ineffective carrying the ball. Danny Levi's service in the last 10 yesterday was horrendous, he single handedly lost them that game.

                            Brown has done a good job of turning that squad around and he probably deserves the opportunity to see if he can get some success out of them but I can't see them settling for mediocre perfromances like that for much longer there is far too much talent in that squad.
                            I wonder if Brown has been flogging them at training, all of the squad looked tired. Possible they are adopting a chooks tactic of peaking later?

                            I think calling Klemmer's game a shocker is an overstatement, SKD looked just like he did for us on occasion at least he didn't show off his "flipper hands". Totally agree with you on Levi - ugh.

                            Pearcy looked all at sea, more so than he has in the last few years. Wasn't there a rumour of some horror story about him pending, maybe that?
                            Originally posted by jism
                            I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Pearce is rubbish. I've been saying as much since 2007.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X