Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Love Thursday

Thursday is my new favourite game day.

How good is it to sit back and watch all the other teams smashing each other knowing your side is resting and recovering after a huge win on a Thursday night.

You also have the advantage of a minimum 7 day turn around.

The upcoming weekend is also much more relaxing without having to deal with the stress of knowing how your team is going to perform.

It may not be ideal for people who aren’t locals or people with kids but I’d be more than happy for more Thursday games.

Now looking forward to sitting back, relaxing and watching the other teams try match our momentum. A few suspensions and sore bodies for our upcoming opponents would top it off nicely too.

Enjoy your weekend.

Had the Roosters lost, would Thursday be your least favourite game day? Reasons explained above - just reverse them.
    "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

And the SCG is now everyone's favourite ground! But I agree - nothing better than winning early in the round and not having pre-match tension (PMT). Tbh, I'm disappointed we don't have any Friday 6pm games for similar reasons.

Comment

it will be great at the scg anzac day as long as its dry! we will see the stadium in all its splendour!

Comment

The players love it too. Get to get on the sauce all weekend
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

I agree 100%, it feels so good now having a great win under our belts and watching the other teams not caring who wins. And I hate the last Sunday game for the opposite reasons.

Comment

Nah! Too long to wait for the next game.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                Had the Roosters lost, would Thursday be your least favourite game day? Reasons explained above - just reverse them.
                Absolutely!

Comment

Good thread Thirteen. Interesting when you see the advantage the Gronkos get almost every week with Thursday or Friday games.
                  Last edited by rented tracksuit; 04-05-2019, 09:47 PM.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                    Good thread Thirteen. Interesting when you see the advantage the Gronkos get almost ever week with Thursday or Friday games.
                    Wish that were their only advantages.

Comment

Poor old Broncos. Have the whole weekend to brood over their defeat - again. Losing becomes a habit.

Comment

Tigpies will trouble a lot of teams this year. they are a tough side. They did a lot of defending last night (against an admittedly low in confidence side) and still came up with the cash. Maguire has them looking like a different side.

As for Lodge, what a fumbling, bumbling log he is. He should go back to break ins and terrorising families, as he's far from scary on the field, except to his own side.

Comment

I was expecting more from Brisbane Pty Ltd last night. You would have thought that after last week's trashing they would have been up to put a score on the tigpies

lol@ Jack "the bomber" Bird. That's 2 easy tries bombed in 2 weeks. A few lost opportunities by both teams actually. Take away the last minute try and it was a pretty pathetic game. Abit like the 2015 GF

Comment

Bird so doesn’t want to be in that Bogan town. Clearly dis-interested. Karma’s a bitch Kermit Seaball.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                              I was expecting more from Brisbane Pty Ltd last night. You would have thought that after last week's trashing they would have been up to put a score on the tigpies

lol@ Jack "the bomber" Bird. That's 2 easy tries bombed in 2 weeks. A few lost opportunities by both teams actually. Take away the last minute try and it was a pretty pathetic game. Abit like the 2015 GF
                              I am glad we don’t have their halves. Last tackle options and kicks were terrible.
                              We are blessed with the quality in our team.
                              Also the Tigers try right at the end. Milford grabs at the jersey instead of attempting a tackle. Defence coach needs to teach him how to make a tackle around the legs. Would have stopped the try.
                              Last edited by RoosterChick; 04-12-2019, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X