That tackle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That tackle

Tedesco to stop Staggs scoring, deserves its own post !!!!!

He got lucky.. but yeah alright
    Get out of the way, I'm next

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
      He got lucky.. but yeah alright
      He didn't get lucky cleaning up Latrell's shit D, it was great play. Mitchell ****ed up in that play the same as the only try they scored was 100% Mitchell's fault. We had the numbers , Mitchell went for the intercept, you see Toops and others look at him ' what the **** was that'. Love Mitchell but he took a few very soft and easy options defending last night

Comment

Staggs did well not to break in half.

Comment

I turned away to do something cause i was certain he'd scored. Good thing tabasco didnt give up
          "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

Comment

Given my strong dislike of Darius, I thought the tackle of the night was Victor cleaning him up in no uncertain terms. I was a bit disappointed to see him get up and continue on, to be honest. But it was a bloody good hit and I enjoyed it immensely!

Comment

And Tedesco's try-saver was pretty good, too!

Comment

yes intercept i was delighted watching victor clean up boyd hard!

Comment

I was more impressed with Teddy's try under the sticks. To change direction on a wet surface and leave Boyd for dead was very impressive. The guy is a superstar.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

He didn't get lucky cleaning up Latrell's shit D, it was great play. Mitchell ****ed up in that play the same as the only try they scored was 100% Mitchell's fault. We had the numbers , Mitchell went for the intercept, you see Toops and others look at him ' what the **** was that'. Love Mitchell but he took a few very soft and easy options defending last night
                    Noted the look Toops gave Lattrell because I was actually able to read an emotion on Toops' face other than boredom.
                    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Latrell hasnít started the season well. I thought he was lazy on Thursday night. Not just his D but his overall effort. I mean, how many hit ups did he make? He needs to inject himself more often instead of waiting for the play to come to him.

Comment

I thought this thread was about trainer Travis Toumas tackle on that pitch invader. No wonder our defence is so good.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/l...trainer!725084
                        Last edited by ROC181; 04-06-2019, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
                          I turned away to do something cause i was certain he'd scored. Good thing tabasco didnt give up
                          The Hot Sauce was incredible there. The Skeez is on crack with this one.
                          Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Intercept View Post
                            Given my strong dislike of Darius, I thought the tackle of the night was Victor cleaning him up in no uncertain terms. I was a bit disappointed to see him get up and continue on, to be honest. But it was a bloody good hit and I enjoyed it immensely!
                            Thank Zeus he did stay on. His antics for the Tedesco try were deplorable.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                              I thought this thread was about trainer Travis Toumas tackle on that pitch invader. No wonder our defence is so good.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/l...trainer!725084
                              I didnít see the tackle as the tv coverage refused to show that, but I hope it wasnít a cheap shot. I mean, he was a stuffed chooks fan with a stuffed chook and was posing no danger.

Comment

Working...
                              X