X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddy in the sheds

How freaking good was that?

My face was beaming the whole time.

What a great bunch of blokes and such a good insight into the boys away from the pre game intensity and the traditional mundane interviews.

God damn Freddy is and always will be a legend. He belongs in that Roosters shed as much as ever. Roosters Royalty!

Loved it. Got a little reminiscent during it about the golden period of the early 2000's.

Just in my short time of following the chooks we have had some damn good sides.

Didn't get my wish to see Ryan Cross play origin so Cmon freddie make it happen with maubs.

Comment

I missed it, hopefully gets posted up somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
        I missed it, hopefully gets posted up somewhere?
        Nothing on the 9now site. Just the replay of the game.

Hopefully someone uploads it to Youtube.

Comment

I am confused? What actually was it?
          Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Serenader View Post
            I am confused? What actually was it?
            Just a post game segment. Freddy apent about 5 minutes in the Roosters sheds and talked to Robbo and a host of players including Rads, Crichton, Cronk, Manu, Aubo and SST.

The atmosphere in the dressing room was awesome as you could tell that the players really enjoy each others company. And Freddy was like one of the boys. His laid back nature and clear love of the Roosters really made for some great interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
              Just a post game segment. Freddy apent about 5 minutes in the Roosters sheds and talked to Robbo and a host of players including Rads, Crichton, Cronk, Manu, Aubo and SST.

The atmosphere in the dressing room was awesome as you could tell that the players really enjoy each others company. And Freddy was like one of the boys. His laid back nature and clear love of the Roosters really made for some great interviews.
              Ahh cheers for that. So it was a channel 9 segment I take it?
              Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Serenader View Post

Ahh cheers for that. So it was a channel 9 segment I take it?
                Yes. it's after the Thursday game. I extended the recording on Fox for 20 minutes and it still didn't cover it.

Comment

great post Tommy

Comment

Working...
                  X